Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I can see where some of you guys would think she is homely.

^^^ Oh my! the football players 'accidentally' overthrew the ball in her direction to take a closer look at her!!!!!!!!! That is just unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck did she think would happen. Guys have been doing this since the beginning of fucking time. Shit, and she is embarrassed when she goes in the locker room, naked men?!?!?!?!?! In a locker room!?!?!?!?! THE SCANDAL!

Fucking idiot.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Hold your horses, bud.

She was on CNN yesterday saying she didn't complain even though she knew what the guys were doing. Other women on the scene complained about the behavior of the players.

I'm sure she is well aware of typical responses to her appearance. The problem is, even if she is not offended, other people were.

I'm glad the big booty, athletically built gal got some props for being hot. Those butterface comments are funny. She's cute enough, but what guy is looking at her face first?
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

would and I am a Giants fan

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    ...she is well aware of typical responses to her appearance.
    She paints her pants on showing off her out-of-this-world ass, buys her shirts to make sure her rock-hard mid-section is visible and the top is cut low enough to make me faint? Poses in bikinis and skimpy outfits? This gal not only knows she's hot, she works it for all it's worth.

Check out the pic of her in the stands. Shockingly few heterosexual men there. The guy on the far right? That would be me.

The problem is, even if she is not offended, other people were.
    You know what we call this??? Jealousy.

Hold your horses, bud.

She was on CNN yesterday saying she didn't complain even though she knew what the guys were doing. Other women on the scene complained about the behavior of the players.

I'm sure she is well aware of typical responses to her appearance. The problem is, even if she is not offended, other people were.
    That's not the story she was telling this morning on the news shows. I only caught a bit of the interview though so I may be wrong.

Either way I think all you guys are assholes. Can't you tell by those modeling shots she doesn't want to be objectified. Women don't dress like that because they want attention and the station that hired her as a sports reporter didn't do it because sex sells, especially to men who make up the majority of NFL viewers.

She and the station that hired her knew exactly what they were doing and now it came back and bit them in the ass(albeit a very nice ass.) Sure the players and coaching staff should have handled it better but what did she expect. Some of the rookies are barely old enough to legally buy alcohol.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    Sure the players and coaching staff should have handled it better but what did she expect. Some of the rookies are barely old enough to legally buy alcohol.
    It sure elicited a much different reaction here... cuz we are all mature and shit.

Edit to add: Great analogy there by Dave. Thanks Commonlaw.
    Last edited by QuikR12; 09-14-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    Sweet good allmighty. Just remember peripheral vision... Its like the sun, you can glance, but you can't stare...

I want.

She goes into a male NFL locker-room, with giant dicks swinging in the wind, and didn't think she would draw any attention? I'm suprised several Jet's players didn't report eye injuries after the interview. I'd be up in a heartbeat and looking for the nearest towel to hang over it. Seriously girl, maybe you walked into an environment you weren't at all expecting, but you got what was coming to you.

Now, about the footballs thrown in your direction... What girl (cute girl), who's ever been to the beach hasn't ever had a football nearly hit them? Yeah, if ya didn't know it, that was likely put there on purpose. If it hasn't happened to you, maybe this is how you find out you're ugly

So, Ines Sainz saw some cock bigger than she ever imagined was humanly possible, dodged a football and a foaming at the mouth schoolboy wanting to suck a fart out of her keister, and got really em-bare-ass-ed.

There's two things I see going on here.
    One on a business level, and the other on a personal. Ines is advertising her body absolutely intentionally as her greatest marketing ass-et in sports reporting, but she's uncomfortable with that reality among her market.

She knows she's fine as fuck, and obviously it's helped make her one damn well known reporter/model. I can gaurantee you one thing, she's not on the job because of her infinite knowledge of competitive sports. Now when this is presented back to her, it brushes her insecurities about it, and she becomes embarrassed!?! Wtf??
    Last edited by QuikR12; 09-14-2010 at 04:42 PM.

The team's owner is "Woody?" That seems to say it all...

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    dave is spot on.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by QuikR12 View Post
    Now, about the footballs thrown in your direction... What girl (cute girl), who's ever been to the beach hasn't ever had a football nearly hit them? Yeah, if ya didn't know it, that was likely put there on purpose. If it hasn't happened to you, maybe this is how you find out you're ugly

SHE'S A HOOOO UHHHHH!!!!!
    You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness, and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Hold your horses, bud.

I'm glad the big booty, athletically built gal got some props for being hot. Those butterface comments are funny. She's cute enough, but what guy is looking at her face first?
    the female reporters who weren't being paid attention to were pissed.

who'd ever have thunk that?

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    the female reporters who weren't being paid attention to were pissed.

who'd ever have thunk that?
    Personally, I can't relate to that problem.

Viva La Booty!
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

doughboyshredder Guest
    guess you don't have to be ugly to be a dumb cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    guess you don't have to be ugly to be a dumb cunt.
    Nope, you can just be a "doughboyshredder".
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Ass like an onion: so big and wide it makes you want to cry.

Can't see her weird face from this angle:

Can't believe Assman didn't post that one.

Women should not be allowed to report from a men's locker room, ever or anywhere....And especially not be allowed to complain about it. This is an NFL mistake, not drawing the line and threatening its players into compliance.

What next?

cue...feminist who wouldnt allow a male to watch her change to establish equal access bullshit.

doughboyshredder Guest
    yeah exactly. How many male reporters are invited in to wnba locker rooms?

If you can't take the heat stay out of the fucking locker room. Whiny bitch dresses like a whore to get ratings and then goes in to a locker room and complains about the way the men act. Fuck her.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    yeah exactly. How many male reporters are invited in to wnba locker rooms?

If you can't take the heat stay out of the fucking locker room. Whiny bitch dresses like a whore to get ratings and then goes in to a locker room and complains about the way the men act. Fuck her.
    Yeah.... she needs a good spanking !! Bad naughty girl !
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    Yeah.... she needs a good spanking !! Bad naughty girl !
    Yes yes yes
    I will do it.