Xpost: 2011 Ski Calendar- Fundraiser

Here are the details for my 2011 Ski Calendar Fundraiser:

What: Full-size, custom wall-hanging calendar for 2011 (8-1/2" x 11" when folded, 17" x 11" when hung on wall) with a collection of skiing pictures from SteveMokanPhotography.com

For a sample of images that will be included in the calendar, visit this link:
    http://www.stevemokanphotography.com...ng-Photography

Cost: $22 per calendar, includes shipping to continental US.

Payment: Paypal preferred (please send as GIFT option so I do not have to pay 3.5%). Send payment to steven_mokan@hotmail.com (there's an underscore inbetween my first and last name), and please include mailing address. If you'd like to pay by check, please send me a PM and I will send you my address.

When: Orders and payment are being taken now through October 15th. Calendars will then be ordered and shipped to arrive by mid-November at the latest.

Who: I am doing this as a fund-raiser for my brother-in-law's Marines unit, the 2nd Battalion, 6th Marines out of Camp Lejeune, NC and currently stationed in Afghanistan. ALL proceeds from the sale of these calendars will be used to send care packages to his unit to make their deployment as comfortable as possible. The more calendars I sell, the more goodies I can ship overseas.

If you have any questions, please PM me or post here. Thank you in advance for your support.

Edit to add: Please feel free to distribute this thread anywhere else you think it will get exposure. Non-members can contact me through my website.

Hey Steven,

Just got mine in the mail a few days back and love it! Nice shots in there. Really digging Jay's line in Berthoud (August 2011 shot). Keep up the good work.