Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2728
    How long will it take to dig the Iron Throne out of that pile of rubble??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

..Name:  FB_IMG_1557971792254.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  53.0 KB

TruthName:  FB_IMG_1557972155815.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  68.1 KB

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    ..Name:  FB_IMG_1557971792254.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  53.0 KB
    EXACTLY!!! People seem to forget those details. She's indicated tyrannical aspirations since the very beginning.

Calling it now: Cersei is not dead

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Calling it now: Cersei is not dead
    I'll take that bet.

I suppose she could pull a Mountain and come back as a zombie ......
    Or start the whole cycle over again as the Night Queen.

Arya kills Danarius, Sansa is queen. Sir Brianne is Hand, and fireproof Jon Targaniansnowwhatever is Dragon master.

Jon kills Dani

it’s his moral obligation, and he is a man of morals

or Dani tries to have her dragon kill Jon and it will not, and instead kills her. indirect death by Jon.

i still win

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    or Dani tries to have her dragon kill Jon and it will not, and instead kills her. indirect death by Jon.

i still win
    They're both fireproof. We already know Dani is, betting Jon is too.

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

Drogon is a near carbon-copy or Balerion, the dragon Aegon Targaryen I rode alongside his sister-wives (who were also dragonriders) to take the throne. Balerion is the only dragon in the realm to be known to have died of old age, he was basically impossible to kill.

Want to send a message to Benihoff and Weiss?

https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-...petent-writers

That's nearly half a million signatures in less than 48hrs and it is still climbing like a rocket. If this many people are willing to take the time, you have to figure B and W have pissed off damn near half the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    a lot of ways to get killed by a dragon that don’t involve fire..

all the cast interviews say the end is bittersweet

options?

1) Jon takes the throne, but Danaerys has to die (via a blade [either Arya in disguise or Jon in a fit of moral rectitude]) for that to happen (unrequited love), but still...Jon doesn't want the throne, so he rides north and gives it to Sansa.

2) Danaerys takes the throne (cuz Drogon); Jon refuses to be with Dany for her misplaced rage/thronelust and goes north alone (unrequited love); Sansa declares independence to establish a continuing story/conflict.

3) Jon dies for the last time in a dispute w/ Dany over the destruction of innocents in KL [he's not fireproof]; Danaerys feels remorse at torching KL & losing Jon (or just realizes she's now alone) but dies with a revenge visit from Arya in disguise; Gendry gets the throne & Sansa becomes his queen

4) Iron bank claims KL; Danaerys could give a shit & retreats to Dragonstone to figure out how to rule the 7, err, 6 kingdoms with one dragon & no loyalty from the group she once had. Sansa declares independence and meets with what remains of the leaders of the other kingdoms...close scene suggesting a story that continues

5) Arya goes back to Gendry but he's already mackin on ginger Sansa. Tyrion cries quietly.

6) Yara pours one out for Theon and gathers the remaining leaders of the other kingdoms at Iron Islands while Danaerys rage fucks servants in Dragonstone

6) Bran sits alone in the godswood

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Want to send a message to Benihoff and Weiss?

https://www.change.org/p/hbo-remake-...petent-writers

That's nearly half a million signatures in less than 48hrs and it is still climbing like a rocket. If this many people are willing to take the time, you have to figure B and W have pissed off damn near half the fans.
    A petition because "THIS TV SHOW ISN'T TURNING OUT HOW I WANTED IT TO!" is hopefully peak social media idiocy.

The show is averaging something like 10 million live viewers per episode. The petition could get up to 9 million and HBO still wouldn't give a fuck, other than to think they could remake the whole season with half the budget and still get a bunch of people to watch it again.

Bran wargs into drogon and kills himself, which puts him into purgatory like in Inception.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

options?

7. Jon kills Dany when she becomes a direct threat to Sansa. Jon refuses the crown and goes north to rejoin Tormund and the remaining wildlings. Sansa refuses to rule in the South and declares herself Queen of the North. Tyrion and Davos decide to put Bran on the throne because he no longer has ambitions, emotions or even talks much and that makes him their most desirable ruler because, at this point, everyone just wants some peace and quiet. Arya either sails off to explore the world or she moves to Storm's End and makes Gendry her bitch.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 05-16-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So is Tyrion. It's hinted throughout the show & books that Tywin isn't his real father and he's probably the product of a rape by Aerys Targaryen. Hell, Tywin basically tells him about a dozen times that he knows he's not his but he can't prove it.
    My bet: Dani executes Tyrion him by dragon fire for letting Jamie escape (she knows somehow). He comes out unscathed. Arya kill a very surprised Dani and Tyrion + Jon somehow convince the dragon to refrain from further Trodgor the Burninator behavor (maybe with the help of Bran remote controlling things, or maybe the dragon recognizes his mom has gone cray). Sansa shows up because she can sniff out an opportunity. She marries Tyrion again but returns to the North to be queen. Tyrion digs up the iron throne and becomes king. Jon returns to the wall and becomes a hermit.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

options?
    It turns out it was all a pretend game played with actions figures by really screwed up high schoolers.

Bran wakes up while taking a shower and discovers it was all a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Bran wakes up while taking a shower and discovers it was all a dream.
    ha

Bran wakes up underneath the tower in a shitton of pain & tattles on jaime/cercei
    story starts over

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    It turns out it was all a pretend game played with actions figures by really screwed up high schoolers.
    Lego Movie FTW!
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    The last scene cuts away to a dingy basement in the late 1970's where a 15 year old GRR Martin is dungeon mastering a D&D campaign for a bunch of nerdy boys. One of the kids throws a cold pizza crust at Martin's head and yells, "that ending sucked!".

I really hope Tyrion turns out to be fire proof all along. That would be awesome, so likely won’t happen.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.