Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2728
    Tyrion will kill Daenarys at some point when he realizes that although she is better than his dad or sister, she is still perfectly happy to murder to acquire power. He somehow survives this treachery because he is a popular character.

Arya and the Hound kill Cercei and the Hound's bro during what turns out to be a suicide mission.

Snow kills the Night king during some long drawn out fairly boring battle in which just about everyone dies except Snow. There are a bunch of key reveals that get people excited but it's mostly contrived BS that most folks won't remember in a few months.

The only thing more contrived and boring is something to do with Bran who finds out that the Children of the Forest have actually been planning to whipe out humans all along. Bran is likely saved by Theon in some way that involves travelling vast distances in an impossibly short amount of time and wielding some sort of dickless powers.

Jon Snow abdicates because he finally realizes he is a sentimental fool unfit to rule. He puts himself in charge of the new Nights Watch because the white walker threat is somehow not over, allowing for sequels.

Sansa rules the 7 kingdoms with some sort of reference to a Magna Carta like document indicating a move toward individual rights (well, for landowners anyway).

Other survivors:

Gendry
    Yara
    Jaime
    Onion Knight
    Brienne

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

Not ONLY are you guys very dark, but you think too fucking much.

Don't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

arya, cercei + danaerys in a 3-way finale

(after jamie dies in a failed attempt to assassinate his sister)

jon gets taken out by the dead dragon during the battle with the dead
    sansa dies in the battle, arya avenges
    bran strokes out when he's hit with cold dragon fire, wargs into the night king and explodes the dead army to end the siege
    but no northern king remains
    I like it
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Winterfell falls. The armies of the alliance are destroyed and added to the Night King's army. Grey Worm dies with the Unsullied army. All the assorted lords fall in battle except Lady Mormont.

Dany's recklessness gets herself turned into the Night Queen. Ser Jorah dies broken hearted.

The story line splits to follow the surviving groups as they flee the defeat. Do Missandee, Varys, Beric and Ser Davos survive the fall of Winterfell? Your guess is as good as mine but they are all superfluous characters at this point. The surviving characters have narrative functions to complete.

Brienne, Jamie and Pod die fighting side by side protecting Bran, Tyrion and Sansa. Their last stand is the stuff of legend and they go down as epic heroes in that Famous Knights book that bugged the crap out of Jaime. Theon completes his redemption arc when he saves Bran and escapes to the Iron Islands along with Sam and Gilly, because Sam always survives everything and lives to write the story.

Arya and the Hound survive the battle and their team up allows them to escape south with Sansa, Tyrion and Gendry in tow. Bronn encounters them and defects back to Tyrion's side. They head to King's Landing and their remaining story arc will complete the conflict with Cersei, the Mountain and Qyburn. The Gold Company and the Lannister army are wiped out by the Night King and Queen in a mostly offscreen battle. Euron betrays Cersei. Cersei has the Mountain kill Euron. The Hound and Arya defeat the Mountain. The Hound dies from his wounds*. Bronn kills Qyburn. Tyrion strangles Cersei. She probably stabs him at least once but he lives. (He's Tyrion! The show owes him.)

*Alternate guess: The Hound survives his wounds and Sansa appoints him commander of her Queen's Guard, completing his redemption arc.

Aegon/Jon survives the fall of Winterfell. His remaining story arc will be to try to take out the Night King by himself, probably teamed up with Tormund and Edd, maybe throw Davos in too because Melissandre will be a part of this. Aegon will have to kill Dany first. This echoes the myth of the hero Azor Ahai gaining the power to defeat the Great Other after he put his sword, LightBringer, into the heart of his wife. Aegon fulfills the prophecy of the promised hero and defeats the Night King, ending the main conflict.

Either Aegon or Sansa will become the eventual ruler of what is left of the Seven Kingdoms. I think Aegon walks away from it all and sails into the west with Arya. Sansa rules from Kings Landing; Tyrion, Sam, Gendry, Yara, Lady Mormont, Edmure Tully and Bronn (yes, Bronn finally gets paid) have survived to become her vassal lords. As her first act, Sansa redecorates the Red Keep and has the Iron Throne tossed into the trash.

Bran turns into a tree, which has the effect of makes him a bit less wooden, at least.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-20-2019 at 01:12 PM.

I think Jamie stabs Cersei in the back. Queen Slayer. Then probably either kills himself or goes on a suicide mission in the last battle.

Arya takes the face of a white walker to assassinate the Night King,

Jamie has to kill the night king. He’s the kingslayer! Doesn’t he still have a Valyrian sword? Or Arya does it with his face.
    Decisions Decisions

Neckdeep, way too long

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Arya could kill Cersei while wearing Jamie's face. That would fulfill the prophesy while also checking one off her list. Win win.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

The Night King’s head is dragon-esque in appearance
    Last edited by Self Jupiter; 04-20-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Can Tormund bed Brienne?

I watched 2 episodes back in 2012, then bailed.

I been laying around after my ACL explosion, waiting for the swelling to go down, so I binged the whole series last week.

I like Arya the best, a driven assassin, that one. And Tyrion...we could party.

Someone better die tonight

We need at least 3 high to mid high profile deaths.

2-3 bush shots and at least 9 breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    ........ and at least 9 breasts.
    You mean 3 + 3 +3?? Or 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 1?
    I would prefer the former, but could Iive with the later (might pass on the cyclops though).

Haha. I knew throwing out an odd number of boobs would short circuit some synapses in this thread.

If white walker chicks had 3 breasticles that’d be a welcome plot twist.

Get the woman from Total Recall and bam easy
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Neckdeep, way too long

And I was worried I was leaving out characters.....ok, new simplified guess...

How about: half the characters die, Sansa wins the Iron Throne by attrition.

Am I the only person here who thinks Dany goes Night Queen? C'mon. That has some Shakespearean level tragedy to it. Sure seems like the writers have sowed no small amount of doubt about Dany's actual fitness to rule from the very beginnings of the show, you know what I mean? Yeah, she has her fans but, imho, the groundwork has been laid for this twist, if you want to call it that. Burning prisoners and crucifying random nobles. There was her vision at the House of the Undying? Remember? Dany stands at the Iron Throne but it is a frozen, lifeless ruin. Was that her destiny?
    Name:  dany_in_house_undying.png
Views: 219
Size:  126.6 KB
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-21-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Am I the only person here who thinks Dany goes Night Queen? C'mon. That has some Shakespearean level tragedy to it. Sure seems like the writers have sowed no small amount of doubt about Dany's actual fitness to rule from the very beginnings of the show, you know what I mean?
    I don’t necessarily think this means she goes night queen but I agree on the writers making it obvious she’s a bad ruler. So obvious it could play a part in the plot. I actually think it’ll lead to rifts in the next episode or two (it better there’s only 5 left) and Tyrion leaving her for someone else. Jon and Tyrion would be ok together. Sansa and Tyrion works even better. Maybe she’s so bad missandei and grey worm follow Tyrion.
    Decisions Decisions

What if the dragons are all dead at the end of the great battle? Could you see her falling under the Night King's spell if that happened? Her armies dead, dragons dead, Winterfell a pile of rubble and the throne she wanted a thousand miles out of grasp? How would a confrontation with the Night King go then? She could get hacked to death and resurrected as a mindless zombie or one touch of his finger nail and she could be reunited with her babies, regain her army and take the throne.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-21-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Yup... you’ll all be safe in the crypt. You know... where are of the DEAD are kept. It’s a good thing that no one can raise the... err... um... ooops.

It will be fun watching Arya have to put down her brothers, father, and/or mother.
    "Go Balls Deep!"

Such a nice feel good episode to prepare us for an hour and a half long battle scene next week where half the characters die. Didn't think about the whole crypt thing...
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinSki View Post
    Such a nice feel good episode to prepare us for an hour and a half long battle scene next week where half the characters die. Didn't think about the whole crypt thing...
    Yeah, they tried pretty hard to get the audience to like every character in Winterfell. Just in time for the bloodbath.

This episode was better than last week. But, fuck, again, nobody died!!! And all we get is Arya side boob?!?

Haha. Jokes on us. We waited years for an explanation of the Night King's motives. We were told by the book fans that Martin doesn't do fantasy cliches. We were assured Martin is not the writer to be telling a trite tale of Good vs mindless evil.

Tonight, we get motive tossed off in a few sentences that explains the Night King in the most generic Evil with a capital E fantasy cliche terms one could possibly come up with. Hmmmmm...the Night King wants to erase Westeros and bring an endless night. Well, for starters, why did he wait so fucking long to do it? I guess he waited 7000 years to do it because he's so chill. Fuck me, all I can say is if Martin ever gets around to finishing his books, I sure hope that he has come up with something better than that. For the sake of the fans who waited two decades and plowed through endless pages, George, please come up with something better than a cheesy explanation riddled full of obvious plot holes.

Just sayin', Tolkien came up with a much better explanation of evil than that weak sauce we were just served. We got a throw away answer that does little to nothing to explain the "why".

Yeah, they tried pretty hard to get the audience to like every character in Winterfell. Just in time for the bloodbath.
    Brienne, Jaime and Pod are not coming back from their last stand on that hill. I can feel it. That will be quite sad.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-21-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

Haha, Tormund is the man!

“Where is the big woman?”
    “If I were king, I would Knight you ten times.”

cocktease... nothing happened but reunions and talking... nobody died... again... we've burned 2 eps for that... get on with it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.