Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2728
    Has there been any mention of magic horns on the show? I don't think so; it's a little late in the game to be establishing the existence of magic horns. There's been a persistent rumor/leak about how the Night's King gets through the Wall. It does not involve the horn of winter or Bran's passage under the Wall breaking the magic spells or what not. It's kind of obvious but since the show hasn't set it up yet, a real spoiler if it turns out to be true. I probably get flamed if I post it here.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 07-18-2017 at 04:52 PM.

I think there was some dudity last season. Different kind of horn, I guess.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I don't see how any alliance can beat the dothraki/ unsullied partnership. The knights of the vale are the badass in the room and the dothraki outnumber them right? Plus the unsullied? Plus 3 fucking dragons? Plus any help from Dorne and Highgarden? Not as though they're fighting in the near future but just getting a sense of scale.

Rob stark carved up the Lannisters like butter already, granted they hold riverrun and casterly rock but who cares, that army shouldn't be able to compete with Dany. Especially with absolutely no alliances anywhere (right?). Dany should be able to walk right into KL and wipe out cersei
    True. But that wouldn't be very dramatic, now would it? And since this is a drama, ya know...expect the unexpected.

What do you want to bet that most of Dany's new allies are dead by the end of the season? It would be a bore if Dany is invincible. Dragons aren't invincible, for that matter. Maybe she doesn't make it through the season with all her dragons? Frankly, the show has only established Drogon as a character; the two lesser dragons are expendable. I'm thinking that Jaime and Bron lead a lightning attack on the Reach and sack Highgarden. Asha and her fleet will be at the bottom of the ocean along with the Dornish army they were transporting. Elaria will be brought to Cersei in chains by Euron as his "wedding gift". Many of the Unsullied and Dothraki will be expended (and the Unsullied are already way down from their original 8,000) in the battles with the Lannisters. At any rate, Dany can't use her dragons to capture King's landing. That would destroy the city and alienate the people and then she'd be no better off than Cersei. The real dramatic play would be a bloody stalemate and then a depleted Dany and Cersei have to accept an alliance against the Night's King. The real drama is if Dany actually needs Jon as much as he needs her.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 07-18-2017 at 05:56 PM.

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    At any rate, Dany can't use her dragons to capture King's landing. That would destroy the city and alienate the people and then she'd be no better off than Cersei.
    Isn't that her destiny, per the house of whatever in Qarth? Or Bran's visions? The city is burned down? Or maybe that's after winter/white walkers make it to KL.

Cersei also has wildfire which could prob kill a dragon

I think you're right though...Dorne is useless but it does get Euron to wed cersei (for now) when he kills Asha/theon, the sands, kidnaps ellaria, drinks their wine. That removes a bunch of meh characters.

Then cersei definitely kills him. Or Jamie does. Someone does.
    Decisions Decisions

Wait.. isnt this the final season? Whats with the referneces to next?

I assmed Euron was going to bring Cersei some heads, maybe Stark, if not dragon... although at this point I would agree that allies are more valuable to her than dead enemies.

With the horn (if it carries through) I honestly wouldnt be too surprised if he mixed it up with Dany in the next couple episodes.

Meanwhile, Sansa is sporting Cersei's old hairdo, and said she learned much from her. I am anticipating VERY big things from that girl, possibly uprooting Jon and taking control as Queen in the North before or just after the white walkers hit.

All the southern wars are bullshit at this point.

Winter is here.
    Last edited by JayPowHound; 07-18-2017 at 07:08 PM.

This season is split in half; 7 now, 7 in 2018.

Also have to add that Arya has been my favorite character since I read the first book, and the opener was fantastic

How are there not a million memes from the look the little girl gives at "I know I'm not the most pleasant person"?
    No longer stuck.

Last edited by neckdeep; 07-19-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Danny is the star of the show. The kingdom is not big enough for her. She will die this seasonal the hands of the white walkers, but destroy them, and thereby save the seven kingdoms and redeem the Targaryen name in the process. When she dies, she will fulfill her prophecy (Season 2?) of living eternal life in bliss with her husband and child. Likewise, Cercei will fulfill her prophecy and die, either at the hand of Tyrion or Jamie. The Starks will do what they always do (i.e. die). I can see Tyrion, or maybe Jon Snow as ruler of the seven kingdoms, but none of it would have been possible without Danny's heroism
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    but none of it would have been possible without Danny's heroism
    And her tits. Hopefully more of that/those to come
    Decisions Decisions

Well they're keeping things moving this season.

No shit. How many houses gone already? Three? Four?

Missandei tits, those were nice.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

^^^ Winning.

Euron trying to bring Iron and Dornish Heads to Ceresi together as a gift makes sense.

Eliminates potential threats on the water, and ties up loose ends providing unquestionably the strongest fleet in the seas.

Except the one with the dragons flying above it.....

Sansa is rapidly climbing to power, taking over as interim Queen in the North while JS goes south to bend the knee.

By the end of the season she will be a major contender for ruler of the Seven Kingdoms

Its all about the ladies in S7..
    Last edited by JayPowHound; 07-23-2017 at 11:10 PM.

Great episodes to start. Was really hoping Nymiria was going to join Arya. How badass would it be for Arya to show up at Winterfell with her and her pack of fucking wolves. They have to be reunited at some point though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah, we have not seen the last of that wolf.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah, we have not seen the last of that wolf.
    I'm guessing she shows up at a very opportune time somewhere along the way.

It also seemed to set up some soul searching by Arya. She knows Jon is alive, her wolf would go with her, and maybe her revenge quest just isn't the most important thing for her to be doing right now....

Missandei <3
    No longer stuck.

She's not really arya anymore. Hot pie commented that she's not herself, she's drinking and not the same personality as before. Almost a bit soul-less. Nymeria barely recognizes her. I think if she was fully "Arya Stark of Winterfell" the wolf would go with her. But right now seems like she's as much "no one" as Arya.

Ps. Missandei...tits...yesss
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    She's not really arya anymore. Hot pie commented that she's not herself, she's drinking and not the same personality as before. Almost a bit soul-less. Nymeria barely recognizes her. I think if she was fully "Arya Stark of Winterfell" the wolf would go with her. But right now seems like she's as much "no one" as Arya.

Ps. Missandei...tits...yesss
    Apparently whatever she said to Nymeria ("that's not you"? I think) is a throwback to the first season when her dad says that to her in regards to whether she should be a proper "lady at court". So its basically her realizing the wolf isn't cut out for the domesticated sidekick life.

^^^So they are just wrapping up another sideline characters story. Is that the last dire wolf or is Snow's still alive?

neckdeep is psychic or a red priestess or something.

And Missandei is hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.