Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2728
    I think that once Khalese knows the truth, she will enter into a partnership with her nephew. I read the most interesting dragon fact today. The dragon's names are Drogon (the biggest, and ridden by Daenerys) named after Khal Drogo, Rhaegal, named after Rhaegar Targaryen, Jon Snow's father, and ridden by John, and Vision, named after Visirys Targaryen and named after her brother ("who was no dragon at all"). Fire can't kill a real dragon, but when the White king struck him with the ice javelin, he did burst into flames. The theory is that these three dragons are their namesakes reincarnated. Another example is that fatherly look Rhaegar gave to Jon when he was making out with Dany.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

You'e all very, very dark.

Its kind of a dark show man. Whats the percentage of characters that have lasted from the beginning? 30%?

If, by characters, you mean all the people that appear in the show, I'd put it at more like 3%. Main characters: more like 50% (that will no doubt change shortly). And Dark, properly leavened with death bed humor, is the winning.
    Which is why I love all you dark f'ers

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post

I'm betting that the witch was blowing smoke about her blood magic sterilizing Dany... maybe she now only works with House of Dragon incest sperm?
    That’s what Jon said to her last season- “did you ever consider the source of that information to be crazy” (I paraphrase). Why else would that line be in there?
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    That’s what Jon said to her last season- “did you ever consider the source of that information to be crazy” (I paraphrase). Why else would that line be in there?
    Cause Jon is wrong about pretty much every fucking thing ever?

He makes bad decisions. But not sure it’s worthy of a line if it’s not somewhat important.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    He makes bad decisions. But not sure it’s worthy of a line if it’s not somewhat important.
    Idk. Either to reinforce he is wrong about everything? Or maybe just another time the shows writers were pulling shit that made no sense out of their ass?

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    And you forgot about her whole 'break the wheel' speech

Pretty words to impress the Half Man! but no plan. As I said above, what is her plan for after? Slaughter the great houses? Kill all those who have a line of succession (that might include the Lannisters, Starks, John, and Gendry)? And what form of government would a barren queen who has killed all successors leave a succession crisis? Is she a Democrat in a world where nobody is educated except the nobles (who make the wheel) and maybe some landed gentry if they exist?

Your turn to take a lap and come back with a real answer. (I enjoy this discussion)
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

And what form of government would a barren queen who has killed all successors leave a succession crisis?
    yes
    suggests she won't be the one
    (OTOH, also suggests she is pregnant (or capable), but i'm more likely to believe the showmasters aren't going to let the good queen be the one to get the throne...)

My money is on some type of counsel. Representatives from the great houses in some type of round table government. Not quite democracy but something that "breaks the wheel." That, or the Night King wins.

I'm curious who the first "main" character will be to come back as a Wight. Also, someone mentioned something about how the Hound and the Mountain will die. One of them HAS to kill the other. I've been waiting on that battle for 8 seasons now.
    It sucks to suck.

Condensed solution: the Hound trips down some stairs, dies, comes back as a wight and kills the Mountain.

Isn’t the Mountain kinda dead already?

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

Yes. In a Jon Snow, Beric, kind of way. This show really is just the Walking Dead w colder weather

Pretty words to impress the Half Man! but no plan. As I said above, what is her plan for after? Slaughter the great houses? Kill all those who have a line of succession (that might include the Lannisters, Starks, John, and Gendry)? And what form of government would a barren queen who has killed all successors leave a succession crisis? Is she a Democrat in a world where nobody is educated except the nobles (who make the wheel) and maybe some landed gentry if they exist?

Your turn to take a lap and come back with a real answer. (I enjoy this discussion)
    My $0.02 would be a Republic similar to the Greeks. This would keep the remaining nobles in line, but eliminate the need for the peasants to do any thinking.

Or she has no plan, which would be a bit fitting for her as well. Her freeing of the slave cities didn't go well when she marched in and created power vacuums, did they?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Or she has no plan, which would be a bit fitting for her as well. Her freeing of the slave cities didn't go well when she marched in and created power vacuums, did they?
    Indeed, but one hopes she and her advisers learned from those mistakes

Tyrion snaps after one too many dwarf jokes, crossbows everyone in the shitter and then walks into a dragon's mouth, completing the full murder suicide he's always dreamt of. Still working on how to eliminate the cold storage dead ......
    massive sun flare ?

Thoughts?

While riding Drogon, Dany dies giving birth to Jon's incestuous anti-zombie spawn that immediately controls both dragons and wipes out the frozen zombies. Everyone else will have been destroyed by zombies or wildfire and anti becomes new lady of the realm and winner of the Game of Thrones.

True love’s kiss between the Night King and Jon Snow brings the White Walkers back to life, the snow melts, grass and flowers bloom with a rainbow and the last scene is an LBGTQ musical.

End scene.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    True love’s kiss between the Night King and Jon Snow brings the White Walkers back to life, the snow melts, grass and flowers bloom with a rainbow and the last scene is an LBGTQ musical.

End scene.

It would be horrible and awesome at the same time.

End scene.
    I'm going with the Night King getting surrounded by the forces of man. Arya approaches and realizes it's a mask. She rips his face off only to find it's the Mad King reincarnated. She starts looking around the room and realizes everyone is wearing masks. As she takes them off, it turns out everyone we thought was dead is alive, and everyone that was alive is actually DEAD!

I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

It would be cool if they had Arya rushing because to a dinner and she was late to the feast and had a lot of trouble tying up her horse. when she crosses the moat and enters the castle, scene cuts to black when tyrion looks up to see who is arriving at the feast
    Last edited by mcski; 04-20-2019 at 02:42 PM.

End scene.
    You don't have to say LGBTQ musical. It's like saying assless chaps.

Also: everyone is gonna be in chaps for that big musical number, right?

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

arya, cercei + danaerys in a 3-way finale

(after jamie dies in a failed attempt to assassinate his sister)

jon gets taken out by the dead dragon during the battle with the dead
    sansa dies in the battle, arya avenges
    bran strokes out when he's hit with cold dragon fire, wargs into the night king and explodes the dead army to end the siege
    but no northern king remains