Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2728
    Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    Arya's boobs.
    Comon, focus guys. you all are going off all kinds of unimportant tangents.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by oftpiste View Post
    On a lighter note, Arya's boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Comon, focus guys. you all are going off all kinds of unimportant tangents.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.48.20 PM copy.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  111.1 KB

I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Some hilarious GoT content here: https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    They're all wrong.

Sam stole an ancient text from the citadel. The night king and jon snow team up to try to destroy it, but it's too late - the maesters have already interpreted it to say that corporations are people.

The Iron Bank swoops in and claims the throne.
    FTW

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app

You are all wrong

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    You are all wrong

Jon Snow took the news that he was shagging his Aunt pretty hard.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

My own personal dragon glass. What a geek I am.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66D1EF7A-5D5B-450D-B8F3-1ED324276C35.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	422.1 KB 
ID:	280144
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

TOO FUCKING DARK - I CAN'T SEE SHIT! WHO THE HELL DIED??

On a related note: do OLED tv screens actually allow better visuals in dark, low light/dark conditions? especially in a room with bright light? or am I just yelling at clouds?

Ok I had a thought Arya would be the destroyer. Not exactly the way it happened but close enough. But when did she get the dagger back ?!?!?! I fucking hate inconsistent stories.

Editing sucked. Way too dark. Only could see faces for split second. But, WOW. So intense. So happy to see all roads lead to the iron throne now

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Great battle but not as heartbreaking as I was expecting. Arya is fucking bad ass!! I'm glad she was the one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

The lights of the Dothraki being extinguished was great.

Ice dragon died with the rest of the undead.

OOP SORRY. SPOILERS

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

There were a lot of plot holes and it was dark as fuck visually. How did everyone significant survive in the basement? Enjoyed it though, the battles had lotr feeling.

Bran finally finds a use as bait

I thought bran was going to become a white walker....

White wheeler?

Wheeler Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    There were a lot of plot holes and it was dark as fuck visually. How did everyone significant survive in the basement? Enjoyed it though, the battles had lotr feeling
    I think the trailer for next week showed both dragons.

You guys could pick on it and overanalyze but that was fucking great. My prediction is that this episode will win an Emmy. Sets up so many great storylines for the upcoming weeks: the mountain versus the hound; Lannister versus Lannister; Targaryen versus Targaryen; what will happen with the dragons? So good!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post

On a related note: do OLED tv screens actually allow better visuals in dark, low light/dark conditions? especially in a room with bright light? or am I just yelling at clouds?
    We have an older LED Samsung in the bedroom. It has a 60 Hz refresh rate. My wife and I started watching in there, and once the fight scene started, we moved into the family room to watch it again on the 60" newer Samsung with 125 Hz refresh. It helped a bit, but the darks still bled a lot.

I think, above all else, that episode will single handedly sell a shitload of OLED Tv's. Everyone is out there thinking, man my TV sucks.

I thought it was great, minus the night time fight scene. Budget would have been too high to do that in daylight I think. I absolutely hate dark fast fight scenes. They did a good job cutting to the important characters though, so it didn't feel too confusing for too long.

How did Aria get so close though? Did she change her face to look like one of the undead? Wonder if we will ever find out?

Overall I thought it was a good episode, can't believe that the White Walker storyline is over!! The night king is dead??? Kind of sad, just reinforcing that the whole show is kaput. Soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Right?? Annoying how dark the whole episode was. Couldnt see shit the entire time
    Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    How did everyone significant survive in the basement?
    Ummm how did everyone significant survive, EVERYWHERE??? "Major" character death toll:
    Lyanna Mormont. who cares
    Sir Jorah: died defending Danaerys as everyone knew would happen from like episode 3.
    Theon: Character arc more than complete, has been awaiting death for like 20 episodes now.
    Melisandre: Thought she died last season??
    Beric: thought HE died last season too, plus he's died, what, 7 times now??
    Thats it! NOBODY significant died. Danaerys, Jon, Sansa, Jamie, Tyrion, Varys, Bran, Tormund, Brienne, Pod, Gendry, Sam, Grey Worm, The Hound/Gregor.... 0 major characters killed off.

How did Aria get so close though?
    Seriously. I liked it but how does Arya come FLYING IN on the night king (who was surrounded by walkers)???

I think, above all else, that episode will single handedly sell a shitload of OLED Tv's. Everyone is out there thinking, man my TV sucks.
    Lol. Yup. Sounds like many here need some new TVs. Having an HDR set helped immensely with this episode. Loved it. The darkness was necessary for this particular episode for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Seriously. I liked it but how does Arya come FLYING IN on the night king (who was surrounded by walkers)???
    Uhh, don't you remember Arya's former "occupation"? She's a pro at sneaking up on targets.

Well yeah ok, living targets, but sure, I can buy her finding a way through the Wites. Still. I dont remember her being able to jump 8 feet in the air

Wtf did bran wander off to mid show?
    “Hey, Theon, I’m going now!”
    Uh, ok, wheelchair dude...

Did anyone follow that scene?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Uhh, don't you remember Arya's former "occupation"? She's a pro at sneaking up on targets.
    I'm running a pool on this season. No one had Arya as their #1 pick this week even though she should've been an obvious top 3. Maybe it's because she was the MVP of episode 2 by getting laid and showing her butt and there was a bias against picking the week 2 MVP.

In hindsight, Arya should've gotten more love this week. She was obviously going to die or take some big, bad guys out. Or both.

Props to the show for keeping it interesting. I enjoyed watching this week's episode. And if you want to call the Night King plot resolution chalky or obvious, that's okay - but none of the people wagering on it in our pool called it this week.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Wtf did bran wander off to mid show?
    Did anyone follow that scene?
    Yeah I didnt follow that either. He was just like, yo I'm gonna go warg into my ravens for a bit, have fun with the walkers! Really thought Bran was going to have some substantial impact on that battle. Or, ANY impact.

I need some more clarity with the dagger Arya uses to kill the Night King. Watched the "in depth" for the episode and the Bran actor says it was cool because it was full circle, it was the dagger that was supposed to kill Bran. Huh??