Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    The plot

HEY-OHH!!!
    ZING!!!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Is Bran the Night King?

Wife just told me this theory thats going around.

Seems to make sense.

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

There is an image that from ep 6 this season that show them wearing apparently identical outfits and pendants. The kid that plays bran says no way. Not sure how they will explain the clothing coincidence otherwise. There are also theories that the starks have always been targeted specifically by the walkers going back to the ambush at the beginning of the show/books. Seems likely there is some deeper connection between starks and walkers that hasnt been revealed yet The walkers sure have a curious marching formation as well

It would make sense, a random meaningless zombie horde would be pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Could Cersei not be pregnant and just playing both Jamie and Tyrion? She already played Jamie...and then was reminded how much Tyrion loved her kids...so: rub my belly...and run with it!!!!
    That's what I was sayin!

I think tyrion is losing a little steam with Dany. With the bitching she did to varys, him needing to talk her out of torching kings landing a few times, the Randall tarly thing, and a few other things I can't remember.

Would it surprise anyone if tyrion knows there's something more to Jon than being ned starks bastard? LF knew there was more to the story with Lyanna, isn't tyrion similarly well informed? Not saying he knows he's a targaryen but...maybe he does.
    Decisions Decisions

I think Tyrion is just concerned that John Snow, although he is honorable and brave, is a fucking idiot when it comes to politics. Having an idiot influence the Dany is a problem he'll need to deal with.

In the end however, we'll be led, initially, to believe that he is helping or being manipulated by Cersei, only the find that Tyrion had accounted for her treachery from the beginning. He may well end up being responsible for his brother's death as well. He'll be a great hero, but the destroyer of his own family.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    The walkers sure have a curious marching formation as well

What is the theory on that? Is it a Wolf?

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Direwolf, the Stark family crest.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    This just in: "The Night King is a Stark."
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Insufficient data; which Stark?

I've been reading that theory too -- don't know what to make of that

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Insufficient data; which Stark?
    The one that had a piece of Dragon-Glass shoved through his heart by the Children of the Forest?
    You know, back in the day?
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Those look similar but in episode 6 this year, bran and the walker king's are identical , down to the pendant/broach. Unlikely to be coincidence or oversight by the costume dept. whatever connection, I hope it stirs the pot a. It because the walkers are oretty boring compared to the intrigues of westeros game players.

I am thinking that the Bran/Night King thing is just a red herring. They purposefully dressed them the same because they want to keep the fans guessing about the truth, whatever that might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    I am thinking that the Bran/Night King thing is just a red herring. They purposefully dressed them the same because they want to keep the fans guessing about the truth, whatever that might be.
    That wouldn't surprise me in the least and would be consistent w the cheap plots they've been stringing together the last two seasons, however in the book and show there are strong hints that the walkers were targeting a Stark in the opening ambush of the series w the three rangers, so I think Martin is planning a link of some kind. Hoping there is some deeper motivations behind the walkers as well or they will be pretty boring otherwise despite fancy cgi battles.

Just like any zombie story, it's more about the people surviving than the zombies themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    they want to stay relevant for the 18 months of waiting - would not be surprised if they are dictating the book release date to maximize the final season speculation-a-thon atmosphere.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Night king is a product of the children of the forest. Isn't the 3 eyed Raven dealing with powers similar to the CotF with the whole godswood connection?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

“How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

‘Game of Thrones’ Will Shoot Multiple Endings to Prevent Spoilers

https://nyti.ms/2eYqUGp

This seems counter productive; all versions get leaked and they've just wasted big bucks. Lose-lose.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    This seems counter productive; all versions get leaked and they've just wasted big bucks. Lose-lose.
    Or it's now Rashoman of Thrones

I'm not a big GOT nerd, but enjoy it despite missing enough episodes to be clueless plot wise half the time.
    THIS looks amazing.
    Game of Thrones’ Battle of Winterfell Is Longest Battle Scene Ever; Massive Cast Revealed
    https://screenrant.com/game-thrones-...ll-scene-cast/
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.