Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2728
    I can't believe how many of you are surprised by the direction/tactic of the show. Obviously they're going to use huge liberty on suspension of disbelief.

Sansa pretty much foreshadowed the death of the dragon by suggesting they wait before heading down to King's Landing to let their troops RECUPERATE (including the ONE dragon that got shit kicked in the battle, did you not notice the tattered holes in his wings) but Dany wants the throne NOW and obviously loses her precious dragon immediately to show that she was wrong (and a poor ruler) and Sansa was right (and everyone else knew it but there's no convincing stubborn dragon Queen). Now Dany is in a position where she just can't risk the one and only remaining dragon on Earth.

Am I missing something or do we all forget that Cersei is pregnant with Jamie's baby and Cersei's first and most important thing in her life BEYOND EVERYTHING ELSE is her love for her children...so this has to play in somehow. I was actually surprised they brought it up last week (was it Tyrion and Varys?) like the whole kingdom knows and that Euron didn't flinch (unless we're to believe him and Cersei have gotten busy at some point, but I think they made it obvious a couple episodes ago that she isn't going to give it up for him quite yet).

I laughed at someone's comment on Grey Worm's posture. Even though the Unsullied sole purpose in life are to be warriors and fight, they lack the TESTOSTERONE and are obviously going to have poor muscle development

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post

Am I missing something or do we all forget that Cersei is pregnant with Jamie's baby and Cersei's first and most important thing in her life BEYOND EVERYTHING ELSE is her love for her children...so this has to play in somehow. I was actually surprised they brought it up last week (was it Tyrion and Varys?) like the whole kingdom knows and that Euron didn't flinch (unless we're to believe him and Cersei have gotten busy at some point, but I think they made it obvious a couple episodes ago that she isn't going to give it up for him quite yet).
    She consented to doing Euron to keep him tethered. I believe she also let him do it cuz she missed the D, even tho she was already preggers.

I can't believe how many of you are surprised by the direction/tactic of the show. Obviously they're going to use huge liberty on suspension of disbelief.

Sansa pretty much foreshadowed the death of the dragon by suggesting they wait before heading down to King's Landing to let their troops RECUPERATE (including the ONE dragon that got shit kicked in the battle, did you not notice the tattered holes in his wings) but Dany wants the throne NOW and obviously loses her precious dragon immediately to show that she was wrong (and a poor ruler) and Sansa was right (and everyone else knew it but there's no convincing stubborn dragon Queen). Now Dany is in a position where she just can't risk the one and only remaining dragon on Earth.

I laughed at someone's comment on Grey Worm's posture. Even though the Unsullied sole purpose in life are to be warriors and fight, they lack the TESTOSTERONE and are obviously going to have poor muscle development
    Whoa. Someone is serious. Watch out.

It's a TV show, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Whoa. Someone is serious. Watch out.

It's a TV show, yo.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvd3aEsThbc

(unless we're to believe him and Cersei have gotten busy at some point, but I think they made it obvious a couple episodes ago that she isn't going to give it up for him quite yet).
    Did you miss the part where they fucked?? and then he asked her if he was better than Robert B or The Kingslayer??

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Did you miss the part where they fucked?? and then he asked her if he was better than Robert B or The Kingslayer??
    Does he think shes pregnant with his kid now?

She was pregnant well before Euron if you remember last season. Pretty sure she knows that the baby daddy is Jamie but she's leading Euron on for? her own purposes

Valar Morghulis
    Last edited by Tippster; 05-12-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Well, wow.

Have to call Cleganebowl a draw. Although, Gregor, maybe some illegal performance enhancers to gain a competitive advantage

Jebus, so many untied threads. No way the finale wraps it all up.

Well, wow.

Have to call Cleganebowl a draw. Although, Gregor, maybe some illegal performance enhancers to gain a competitive advantage
    Ended in fire. Perfect, IMHO.

Now the majik superballistas can't hit any thing and take minutes to reload because plot?

So... Kill em all and let the old gods and the new sort em out?

Honorable north men blood lusting and raping civvies?

Dany could have gone straight for the red keep after the surrender, but she goes batty and decides to kill literally everyone except cersei?

Mercy is freeing future generations from tyranny, apparently by ensuring that there are no future generations.

Dragon Queen = Queen of Ashes

Arya has hit her head too many times and appears to be somewhat annoyed by the fact that every time she wakes up from a concussion she is in a fresh hell worse than the last and it's all Danys fault.

I assume tyrion is still milling about the battlefield by himself pouting about betraying his friend to protect a psychopath?

How many ravens did Varys send with Jon's Tru ID before the cockless gestapo hauled him away to be burned alive on the same beach on which Stannis was burning his friends and foes not so long ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Aaron Rodgers had a cameo?

Name:  77A8CD42-7962-4BA6-A2B1-4CDCFC7090A8.jpeg
Views: 316
Size:  116.2 KB

Death rides a pale horse indeed. Danaerys is fukt.

No iron throne for Dany. Drogon melted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

She was pregnant well before Euron if you remember last season. Pretty sure she knows that the baby daddy is Jamie but she's leading Euron on for? her own purposes
    I'm still not convinced she was pregnant at all. But if she was, it was Jamie's.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the mother of dragons just made Arya’s list.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Arya has to do it, probably wearing Tyrion’s face.

The Jamie/Cersei death (as yet unconfirmed) was lame. So much build-up for such little payoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Dragon Queen = Queen of Ashes
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Pretty sure the mother of dragons just made Arya’s list.
    I was thinking both of these things, which would make them the Mad Queen and Queenslayer in the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Yeah, that was not only not in fitting with series to date, but aside from the HUDGE spectacle, it was just bad, poorly edited TV.
    So disappointing

Had me glued for the entire episode. I give it two thumbs up and am looking forward to next week.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    The Jamie/Cersei death (as yet unconfirmed) was lame. So much build-up for such little payoff.
    Uh, do you think that the castle collapsing on them DIDNT kill them?? Cersei and Jamie are dead. There's no question. Jamie was dead anyhow due to the injuries he sustained while fighting Euron, but he survived long enough to comfort his sister and true love and die with her. I actually thought it was a pretty good ending for her/them.

(Do you also think that the Clegaines might not be dead "because it hasnt been confirmed"??)

Oh, I think they’re dead; but with this show, and esp. this season’s sloppiness, nothing would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Had me glued for the entire episode. I give it two thumbs up and am looking forward to next week.
    Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........