Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2728
    Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    There's a theory out there that he will go decimate Kings Landing first since his one dragon might be undergunned for an ultimate fight with two dragons, but not against conventional arms, ships & maybe wildfire... & no evidence that cercei is making dragon glass weapons
    I'm don't think he's after King's Landing, I think the Citadel is his target. Drop the Masters, the Library and whatever knowledge and history is there that might stop him and his army, and it's a soft target to boot. Maybe there's some artifact there he needs to get or destroy (that horn that will break the wall?). The people of Kings Landing are just more fodder, no magical power there. I think it would be a good twist that the stupid people of Westeros thought so highly of their throne they forgot what they have in their history. Sam made a big deal that he stole books from the library. I think that means something more in this context. He's got something big in there that the NK wants destroyed.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    I'm don't think he's after King's Landing, I think the Citadel is his target.
    That's def an interesting target with a lot of impact around westeros

Now we're getting seriously creative. Perhaps snively Sam will discover the secret weapon hidden in those books and actually be the one to kill the NK. I like this hypothesis.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    I'm don't think he's after King's Landing, I think the Citadel is his target. Drop the Masters, the Library and whatever knowledge and history is there that might stop him and his army, and it's a soft target to boot. Maybe there's some artifact there he needs to get or destroy (that horn that will break the wall?). The people of Kings Landing are just more fodder, no magical power there. I think it would be a good twist that the stupid people of Westeros thought so highly of their throne they forgot what they have in their history. Sam made a big deal that he stole books from the library. I think that means something more in this context. He's got something big in there that the NK wants destroyed.
    That is an interesting theory.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hell, the more I think about this, the more I convince myself there is a story here. Both the Citadel and the Iron Islands are on the West Coast. Battle of Winterfell ends with the living fleeing, heavy losses on both sides. The wights don't immediately pursue and can't re-up their strength because the NK no-showed (making a snow trail further south) and most of them were killed by dragonglass/fire/val steel. The survivors of Winterfell hustle to the iron islands and jump on Yara's ships to get to the citadel (Bran's google livestream ability in play here) and make a stand against the NK. Sam reveals some super-secret weapon that has been housed there, NK falls.

Cersei remains holed up in Kings Landing and after the NK falls, makes her move. The remaining superfriends assassinate her bitch ass and disperse the Golden Co. Or not and Cersei is the sole survivor.

The best part of this theory is there is still a chance for Cleganebowl2019
    Last edited by DJSapp; 04-23-2019 at 12:27 PM.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

The Night King's demise and all ice zombies will come at the hand of Arya. But, not the way you might think. The connection between Bran and the Night King has been repeatedly presented. There has been many recent episodes with the Valerian dagger that Arya has. Somehow, Bran is going to direct connect with Night King (*) and Arya will have to kill Bran with the dagger to destroy the Night King. To me this seems fitting that the dagger that should have killed him at the beginning finally does it's job.

* one theory I read was that Bran goes back in time to stop the creation of the Night King, but gets grabbed by the Children of the Forest and is the one that becomes the Night King.

we still have an 80 min show ahead of us for next Sun...with plenty of press fodder telling us it's the longest fight ever filmed

not sure an undefended bloodbath fits that picture...

tho, maybe they split the actual fighting up over multiple episodes...

Prosthetics shop in Eerie, PA

Lot of penisless men in this show. More than any other show.

^now that's funny.

I agree with Elkhound: A girl will offer the Night King to the red god.

Bran will die, not necessarily by Arya... but he needs to die so that there is no confusion about male heirs to Winterfell when King Jon abdicates the North and declares himself publicly Aegon Targaryan and then abdicates his claim to Iron Throne to back Dany as Queen of the (almost) 7 on the condition that she backs Sansa as Queen in the North.

Cersei is killed by Tyrion or Jaime (I bet Jaime for the tragedy)
    Last edited by Summit; 04-23-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Cersei has already enjoyed her 15 mins. of fame, and is now reduced to an extra character. We all know that she will die at the hand of one of her brothers. It's just a matter of who does it, and when he does it. The best would be if she somehow had a brother that we are unaware of who happens to be the night king, and he puts an ice spear right thru her cold witch heart.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Love all the jon snow is short jokes, the lol in the first 2 episodes is more than all the last seasons combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    HA!
    Who Will Rule Westeros?

Jon Snow: +225
    Bran Stark: +275
    Sansa Stark: +500
    Daenerys Targaryen: +550

Gilly: +15,000

So if I bet $1 on Gilly I get $15k?

100 on gilly gets you 15k
    Decisions Decisions

Bullshit list. I can't bet on Ser Pounce the Cat.

And why does Little finger keep popping up?? HE'S DEAD!

Oh, wait ........

They're all wrong.

Sam stole an ancient text from the citadel. The night king and jon snow team up to try to destroy it, but it's too late - the maesters have already interpreted it to say that corporations are people.

The Iron Bank swoops in and claims the throne.

I will likely be disappointed, but I envision the Night King swooping on Kings Landing, destroying the throne, performing an unlicensed cesarean on Cercsei, probably assisted by a leering Qyburn, and turning the child into a White Walker. Something has to play out with that storyline beyond the mundane...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    They're all wrong.

Sam stole an ancient text from the citadel. The night king and jon snow team up to try to destroy it, but it's too late - the maesters have already interpreted it to say that corporations are people.

The Iron Bank swoops in and claims the throne.
    Well played

My money is on the scarred little girl that doesn't want to go downstairs, helped by a seasoned advisor with a big ass historical sword.

I'm not good with names.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Sometimes, when I’m really high, I read this thread. And I laugh. Grown men talking about dragons and wizardry, you guys are fucked!
    Sometimes when I'm convinced that the world is too serious, I come here to see grown men bragging about being teenage high school football team members.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Sometimes when I'm really high, I read Buttfullaflakes self-deluded posts about how rad that flat, tree covered molehill Killington is and I laugh.

Now that is some fantasy literature.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 04-25-2019 at 08:25 AM.