Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2728
    Don't forget this one. I think it actually works better:

Quote Originally Posted by Tamburello Rouge View Post
    Don't forget this one. I think it actually works better:

Indeed! That is even better. Totally badass.

That reminded me of the “ Freebird” scene in the Kingsman movie, only it was on steroids
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Well this was a good fit!

Awesome.

Love the line “take a look to the sky just before you die, it’s the last time you will!”

Fucking pumped, I need to kill something.

interesting scene from season 2 that has some foreshadowing.

Destroyed throne room, ash floating, she never actually touches the throne.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Looks like snow

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Looks like snow
    that's certainly what everyone would have thought back in season 2. And maybe it was. And maybe we'll never know. But given the destroyed throne room, and what just happened, it could be ash.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    "because that's her real passion but she doesn't want to be known as the drummer because drummers are weird." That is the best line ever. My 8 year old girl is playing drums now. She would love to be the weird one.

Was that all you, or did to copy that whole thing? If it was you, congrats. You have a weird mind. Never change.
    That was my brain just throwing some random shit out there. I also play drums. Best to your daughter, it's a great outlet. Stay weird daughter of warthog.

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    That was my brain just throwing some random shit out there. I also play drums. Best to your daughter, it's a great outlet. Stay weird daughter of warthog.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	huntersthompson1-2x.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	282921
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Anyone have a good free streaming site for GoT? I was using solarmovie but it seems fucted lately

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Or Sansa takes the throne with Sir Brianne as the Hand and Jon as Warden of the North... the job he wanted all along.
    Yeah, I think she comes down to King’s Landing with the redheaded dude and a bunch of wildlings right about when Jon is fed up raw dogging his aunt and realized the crazy isn’t worth the steady piece so they team up to take her out, Sansa, who has always been on the losing end of being the Lady of different houses and whatnot, gets to be on the other side of the shit sandwich for once and takes the throne, Arya is her hand, Jon goes back north to winterhell and leaves the big hole in the wall because the wildlings are no longer outcasts and the mini mullet with the laughably horrible accent gets his shot at Queentang. That’s my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Any serious final wagers?

I'm all in for the all main characters currently in kings landing die. Jon, Arya, Dany, Grey Worm, Tyrion & Davos (and Bronn? Where is that guy?) all go down. Drogon goes loose burninating the countryside. Series ends with an empty throne somewhere in the rubble. GRRM doesn't give a shit about your feelings or the right/good/strongest person winning. He kills characters that have made bad decisions. On that logic, maybe Arya and Davos make it. The rest have been dumb as a box of rocks for at least 10 episodes and they all should die.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I have no idea how it will end, but I’m sure not many will be pleased with the final episode. I can’t figure out what will happen with the last dragon. Maybe they will just release it and watch it fly off to the East after Dany dies (that has to happen, Dany dying). Kind of how they resolved things with the Dire Wolves - they just leave.

I predict the final episode will be really lame, like episode 4.

Leaked ending

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    the bestest ending would be an army of oagers
    givin all you fuckin geek nerds swirly's, wedgeies and nuggees
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    She owns an Animal playing the drums shirt, and one that says "I destroy silence" with a picture of a drum kit. She is rad.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    GRRM doesn't give a shit about your feelings or the right/good/strongest person winning. He kills characters that have made bad decisions.
    Except GRRM hasnt been writing the show since season 6, these two knuckleheads have
    Name:  beninoffandweiss.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  7.7 KB
    And they DO give a shit about fan reaction, which is why they gave fans the "Cleganebowl" everybody wanted

GRRM gave them the main plot points and character arcs, not full creative control.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

79 mins to work it all out

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    GRRM gave them the main plot points and character arcs, not full creative control.
    Its my understanding he just gave them a general outline of how he saw the books playing out, rendering a lot of creative control to them?

Yes. It was all them. Dumb & Dumber couldn’t wait to finish this project so they can fuck over Star Wars legacy

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Danny will be arrested for breaking the good Samaritan law.

My guess on the ending is its gonna be ambiguous and opaque and thus super frustrating, disappointing, and possibly confusing. I'll bet it also leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

We'll all know for sure in T-minus 5 hours 50 minutes! Pretty excited even though I'm fairly certain I'm going to end up disappointed and/or angry

I'm actually looking forward to Chernobyl tomorrow night with just as much (more?) anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    My guess on the ending is its gonna be ambiguous and opaque and thus super frustrating, disappointing, and possibly confusing. I'll bet it also leaves a lot of questions unanswered.
    I'm guessing it'll take place in a diner in New Jersey, with Journey on the jukebox, and the ending just sort of fades out.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    with Journey on the jukebox, and the ending just sort of fades out.
    "Just a small town girl
    Living in a lonely world
    She took the midnight train
    Going anywhere
    Just a city boy
    Born and raised in South Detroit
    He took the midnight train
    Going anywhere..."