Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 2728
    Jon Snow: Why am I here?

G.R.R.chitect: Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced set of novels. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my half-assed efforts I have been unable to come up with a plausible explanation for. While it remains a burden that should have been assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus something we can sloppily tie together. Which has led you and millions of angry viewers, inexorably, here.

Name:  GOT ending.png
Views: 348
Size:  538.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Jon kills Dani

it’s his moral obligation, and he is a man of morals
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    or Dani tries to have her dragon kill Jon and it will not, and instead kills her. indirect death by Jon.

i still win
    So Dinarys is also Jon's aunt or something like that right??

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I really hope Tyrion turns out to be fire proof all along. That would be awesome, so likely won’t happen.
    That would be cool. There don't really seem to be any clear cut rules on which Targarians are or aren't fireproof. Dinarys's brother was killed by hot metal poured on his head.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Bran-oats is perhaps the only one with enough mystical power to take over the dragon and bend it to his will.
    If so he will be the one cause Dany to fall to her death.
    Time for him to get cereal

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Bran-oats is perhaps the only one with enough mystical power to take over the dragon and bend it to his will.
    I was expecting Bran to use his Jedi mind tricks on the Night King's dragon.... if his kung fu was really that good.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I was expecting Bran to use his Jedi mind tricks on the Night King's dragon.... if his kung fu was really that good.
    Yes grasshopper

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    I'm buying in to the Bran/3 eyed raven is actually the series antagonist. We saw his interference in the past caused the Mad King to go, well, mad. How much else is he actually behind?

When the bells rung Dany was headed for the Red Keep, did Bran warg into the dragon and destroy King's Landing?

Was the Night King actually trying to save Westeros by targeting Bran? Or when he touched Bran did he turn him into one of his own to do his bidding?

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    I'm buying in to the Bran/3 eyed raven is actually the series antagonist. We saw his interference in the past caused the Mad King to go, well, mad. How much else is he actually behind?

When the bells rung Dany was headed for the Red Keep, did Bran warg into the dragon and destroy King's Landing?

Was the Night King actually trying to save Westeros by targeting Bran? Or when he touched Bran did he turn him into one of his own to do his bidding?
    I like your thinking
    If Bran is like a Sith in waiting he might shock everyone and lay waste to all those that oppose him. I hope he does.

BTW your post is best read with spooky music in the background.
    Works for me

better question: what to watch before my HBOnow gets canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    All of Veep

all of deadwood again before the movie comes out at the end of the month.

A new series called - Game of Thongs
    Could win back subscribers

Someone told me a prequel is being considered.
    If they start from the beginning and it's done well it could win back all the pending unsubscribers

Name:  IMG_0999.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  82.9 KB

^^^^...maybe not?

The writing is probably on par with this last season! Zing!
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Name:  IMG_0999.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  82.9 KB
    Share the link damn it.
    "I like to watch"

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    all of deadwood again before the movie comes out at the end of the month.
    Yes! This! Movie debuts in less than two weeks! Also: If you don't watch Last Week Tonight, you're missing out. Also: Chernobyl has been excellent through two episodes. Also: Muhammad Ali documentary just came out. Plenty of HBO to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So Dinarys is also Jon's aunt or something like that right??
    nothing gets past you huh jong guy

Ned Stark has been faking all along. Just like in the first SAW movie, he stands up slowly, menacingly and yells "siiiiike bitches!". Takes back the north.

Dany goes batshit cat lady mode and starts disciplining her dragon with a rolled up newspaper, constantly screaming at it while she wears a bathrobe and curlers. Drogon regresses and starts chewing buildings, dragging his ass on the floor while dragging himself with his front legs and chasing his tail. They live alone in the wilderness. Dany discovers vermouth and slips silently into the cold dark night.

Sansa invents social media in westeross using the lord of light to create holograms that she can leave behind for people to watch others. She becomes an influencer. Ned decapitates her.

Tyrion becomes the Ron Jeremy of their time, popular at first but then he just makes cringy cameos at royal parties where he is uninvited. People smile apprehensively but they really wish he would just drink himself to death already.

Arya forms a straightedge, vegan, death metal band where she is lead vocalist, but changes faces to get on the drums every now and then because that's her real passion but she doesn't want to be known as the drummer because drummers are weird. She tours by horse drawn wagon which is cool at first but she's constantly late for shows. She sings a lot about her sword and her time with the hound and how he was so misunderstood and she was the only one that really "got" him.

Bran is still a weird little fucker and just sits there in the corner at Arya's shows. Bronn is a bouncer. He throws Bran into the mosh pit where he is stomped to death. Good fucking riddance to the useless twat.

Davos becomes a host on a game show but still won't stop saying "I don't know much about xxxx". Give it a rest Davos, we get it.

Jon Snow is king and gets dosed with acid at the after party. He finds joy in life and smiles for the first time. He decides to never wear shoes again and sits alone in the woods playing single notes on his lute for days on end. Eventually he forgoes all material possessions and dresses in animal skins and lives in a cave. He realizes that the wildlings "have it all figured out" and heads north to follow their tour. Jon meets up with Tormund and all they do is trip balls in the woods together.

Gendry and Brienne spy each other from across the room at the royal acid after party. They totally hit it off. Brienne is never not pregnant again. She shops at the expensive food market, does yoga and drives a volvo horse buggy. Gendry files things for Sam.

Grey Worm starts taking yoga classes to fix that stupid fucking posture of his. He dives head first into class and gets really, really into it. He is by far the most flexible person in class but is troubled by not being able to give himself a BJ. He gets starbucks after class with Brienne and they giggle a lot.

Sam becomes a power hungry middle manager, trying to climb the corporate ladder but is rejected by his peers for being too weird and constantly talking about some nerd show that he saw with a dying guy making something called "meth" to save his family before he dies of cancer. It's completely unrealistic compared to the real world of dragons and zombies. Sam's wife and children don't respect him. Sam takes it all out on Gendry.

The rest of the citizens are tired of all this royal family bullshit and just want to STFUAGBTW.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I really hope Tyrion turns out to be fire proof all along. That would be awesome, so likely won’t happen.
    I like this twist. Dany tries to execute Tyrion but it turns out he is fireproof and therefore a Targaryen. That would make some of the other BS from this season worth it. Dany then gets offed by Arya and Aegon (Jon) takes the Iron Throne with uncle Tyrion as his Hand. Meanwhile, Sansa is Warden of the North. Roll credits. We’ll know in a couple days.

Barry.

Last edited by Ripzalot; 05-17-2019 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamburello Rouge View Post
    I like this twist. Dany tries to execute Tyrion but it turns out he is fireproof and therefore a Targaryen. That would make some of the other BS from this season worth it. Dany then gets offed by Arya and Aegon (Jon) takes the Iron Throne with uncle Tyrion as his Hand. Meanwhile, Sansa is Warden of the North. Roll credits. We’ll know in a couple days.
    Or Sansa takes the throne with Sir Brianne as the Hand and Jon as Warden of the North... the job he wanted all along.

Barry

Edit: got beat to it, but yeah, x2

Quote Originally Posted by papapoopski View Post
    Ned Stark has been faking all along. Just like in the first SAW movie, he stands up slowly, menacingly and yells "siiiiike bitches!". Takes back the north.

Dany goes batshit cat lady mode and starts disciplining her dragon with a rolled up newspaper, constantly screaming at it while she wears a bathrobe and curlers. Drogon regresses and starts chewing buildings, dragging his ass on the floor while dragging himself with his front legs and chasing his tail. They live alone in the wilderness. Dany discovers vermouth and slips silently into the cold dark night.

Sansa invents social media in westeross using the lord of light to create holograms that she can leave behind for people to watch others. She becomes an influencer. Ned decapitates her.

Tyrion becomes the Ron Jeremy of their time, popular at first but then he just makes cringy cameos at royal parties where he is uninvited. People smile apprehensively but they really wish he would just drink himself to death already.

Arya forms a straightedge, vegan, death metal band where she is lead vocalist, but changes faces to get on the drums every now and then because that's her real passion but she doesn't want to be known as the drummer because drummers are weird. She tours by horse drawn wagon which is cool at first but she's constantly late for shows. She sings a lot about her sword and her time with the hound and how he was so misunderstood and she was the only one that really "got" him.

Bran is still a weird little fucker and just sits there in the corner at Arya's shows. Bronn is a bouncer. He throws Bran into the mosh pit where he is stomped to death. Good fucking riddance to the useless twat.

Davos becomes a host on a game show but still won't stop saying "I don't know much about xxxx". Give it a rest Davos, we get it.

Jon Snow is king and gets dosed with acid at the after party. He finds joy in life and smiles for the first time. He decides to never wear shoes again and sits alone in the woods playing single notes on his lute for days on end. Eventually he forgoes all material possessions and dresses in animal skins and lives in a cave. He realizes that the wildlings "have it all figured out" and heads north to follow their tour. Jon meets up with Tormund and all they do is trip balls in the woods together.

Gendry and Brienne spy each other from across the room at the royal acid after party. They totally hit it off. Brienne is never not pregnant again. She shops at the expensive food market, does yoga and drives a volvo horse buggy. Gendry files things for Sam.

Grey Worm starts taking yoga classes to fix that stupid fucking posture of his. He dives head first into class and gets really, really into it. He is by far the most flexible person in class but is troubled by not being able to give himself a BJ. He gets starbucks after class with Brienne and they giggle a lot.

Sam becomes a power hungry middle manager, trying to climb the corporate ladder but is rejected by his peers for being too weird and constantly talking about some nerd show that he saw with a dying guy making something called "meth" to save his family before he dies of cancer. It's completely unrealistic compared to the real world of dragons and zombies. Sam's wife and children don't respect him. Sam takes it all out on Gendry.

The rest of the citizens are tired of all this royal family bullshit and just want to STFUAGBTW.
    "because that's her real passion but she doesn't want to be known as the drummer because drummers are weird." That is the best line ever. My 8 year old girl is playing drums now. She would love to be the weird one.

Was that all you, or did to copy that whole thing? If it was you, congrats. You have a weird mind. Never change.

Well this was a good fit!