WTB Feeler: Skis

I want to get a sense of what is still out there as a lot of stuff went by this summer without being sold, or so it seemed.

I'm looking for something with reverse camber (both tips and tails), healthy side cut, somewhere in the 185-195 range, with a medium flex. MAX I can spend though is $300, so I'm not looking for perfect condition, just something that is still mountable and skiable.

Thinking:
    - 189 Hellbent
    - EP Pro
    - Surface 191 Live Life or 189 One Life
    - ON3P Caylor
    - Or anything else along these lines.....

I do have some OG Ants, OG 182 Scratch BC, 2 pairs of older Rossi 140s, and a pair of 4FRNT bindings that could be involved. Open to ideas, but money is the main issue.

Bump.....

I have 08/09 Surface Live Life 2s (this year's Live Life) in 189, mounted with 14DIN Axial2s for 315BSL, midway between Here and There. Second mount (first is same binding close to center). Bases are very good, no core shots, just a residual wax scratch. Edges are very good. Skis were pro-tuned last winter. Rode these as part of a 6 ski quiver, so they've seen about 20 days in total, all on plush pow days, and not much airtime. I love these planks, but have far too many of them. I'm in Canada/Whistler.
    == | slacktopia | ==
    http://twitch.tv/fugitivephilo
    still bangin' beats