Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 248
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,046
    Just got back from a 3 day tour. hit up the wall sat afternoon (crowded), then me and a couple buddies drove up to R.S.P to camp and surf for sunday, walked a mile and a half over to the river mouth just to find out the waves weren't working well there, still got a couple rides but soon picked up for an evening sesh at Higgins which was real good. camped sunday night and hit up higgins all damn day on monday. it was awesome, clean and well over head. i'm still fucking exhausted after sleeping 15hrs last night.
    Probably saw Pete there but didn't know, next time.

    I got some pics of this storm and earl that I hope to load up but I still have to figure out how to upload the pics from my computer
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 09-23-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: The surf Nazis R coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    camped sunday night and hit up higgins all damn day on monday. it was awesome, clean and well over head. i'm still fucking exhausted after sleeping 15hrs last night.
    Probably saw Pete there but didn't know, next time.
    Nice dude! yes, Monday was great. You got the best of it, as this morning was nice, but not nearly the size Monday had. Lemme know next time you're in town...might have a place to crash.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

    - Owl Chapman

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    5,213
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Just got back from a 3 day tour. hit up the wall sat afternoon (crowded), then me and a couple buddies drove up to reid state park to camp and surf for sunday, walked a mile and a half over to the river mouth just to find out the waves weren't working well there, still got a couple rides but soon picked up for an evening sesh at Higgins which was real good. camped sunday night and hit up higgins all damn day on monday. it was awesome, clean and well over head. i'm still fucking exhausted after sleeping 15hrs last night.
    Probably saw Pete there but didn't know, next time.

    I got some pics of this storm and earl that I hope to load up but I still have to figure out how to upload the pics from my computer
    ya, the wall was relatively quiet early am Sat but the cars were filtering in thruout the morning. a lot of canadians.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,176

    NICE CHANGE

    it's amazing what a swell/wind direction change will do to really make things work perfectly. the past 3 days beach break closeouts turned to todays, still chest/head high a-frame paradise. unreal. been waiting a long time, well, only a couple of weeks for this to come through. fully satisfied.

    honey hole in the morning for low tide leftovers.

    glad everyone got some!

    rog

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    5,213
    Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    it's amazing what a swell/wind direction change will do to really make things work perfectly. the past 3 days beach break closeouts turned to todays, still chest/head high a-frame paradise. unreal. been waiting a long time, well, only a couple of weeks for this to come through. fully satisfied.

    honey hole in the morning for low tide leftovers.

    glad everyone got some!

    rog
    last evening the wind switched up and came from the south in rye...it went quick.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,176

    walden pond

    Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    last evening the wind switched up and came from the south in rye...it went quick.
    ya, was watching the big flag at home depot and saw it switch. woke up this morning, got a text from a bud with the morning report and rolled back over.

    till next time.........

    rog

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Seacoast
    Posts
    1,319
    Yesterday morning was good, we had nice light west winds until almost 1pm. Amping to start shooting skiing again though.
    alpine-live.com

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,036
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    then me and a couple buddies drove up to reid state park to camp and surf for sunday, walked a mile and a half over to the river mouth just to find out the waves weren't working well there, still got a couple rides but soon picked up for an evening sesh at Higgins which was real good.
    Do you know Bob Hansen? I hear he was up in those parts.

    Look forward to your pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by rdennhs View Post
    Yesterday morning was good, we had nice light west winds until almost 1pm. Amping to start shooting skiing again though.
    Really like #2.

    Word was Moody Point had a few good days. Got to love the long period swells when the beaches are closing out and the reefs are firing.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    0,005.9 Feet Above Sea Level
    Posts
    616
    Photo Credit goes to:
    www.phototripp.com
    Skiing made me Board

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    2,022
    ^^^^ typical RI ^^^^



    oh and nice shots rdennhs!
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

    - Owl Chapman

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    fernie, b.c.
    Posts
    60
    good buddy of mine left nantucket and moved to maine, lives right down the road from reid state park. he surfs there all the time. had some fun days down here with igor waiting for the next epic swell... lets keep this thread pumped up nice to know guys are hitting it in the northeast.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    0,005.9 Feet Above Sea Level
    Posts
    616
    Video credit goes to Ralph:
    http://www.ralphspic.com/

    Soundtrack credit goes to my friend Jesse, AKA "Qwill"

    From Igor.

    [ame="http://vimeo.com/15209427"]IGOR September 21st, 2010 on Vimeo[/ame]
    Skiing made me Board

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    5,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakwater View Post
    Video credit goes to Ralph:
    http://www.ralphspic.com/

    Soundtrack credit goes to my friend Jesse, AKA "Qwill"

    From Igor.

    Qwill is good, real good. saw him play w/ skip once. he gave us a cd.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    2,022
    Diggin both the vid and the tunes. Thanks for sharing!
    Little S windswell coming soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Breakwater View Post
    Video credit goes to Ralph:
    http://www.ralphspic.com/

    Soundtrack credit goes to my friend Jesse, AKA "Qwill"

    From Igor.

    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

    - Owl Chapman

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,176

    GOOD WEEKEND COMING

    nice to get into some warm water at a couple of nh spots this evening. i'm guessing no booties till mid october at this rate.

    waves were short period and small. turned the 6'0" blunt from a thruster to a quad and ripped around on the little wedgy thigh high wind peaks. man! the lost boards are soooo nice! anyone else on one? the board was perfect for igor as a thruster. may leave it loose for the wkend.

    gonna be fun!

    rog

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,046
    sweet, I'll be getting out fri-sat. could be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    45

    Igor

    Igor's leftovers from last wednesday kill devil hills




  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    2,022
    Nice...I miss OBX A-frames!

    Quote Originally Posted by highway12 View Post
    Igor's leftovers from last wednesday kill devil hills

    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

    - Owl Chapman

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    2,022
    wind dying here in SoME...swell starting to build. Maybe a late afternoon session in store?
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

    - Owl Chapman

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,176

    MORNING EARLY

    should be good. and then for awhile.................hopefully the wind cooperates.

    rog

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,046
    I'm at Higgins now. Petering out some, but should build again with tide. Wearing an electric blue weatsuit and tan hat, Byrne mullet. If anyone's here. Bottles of pbr beachside
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    2,022
    shoot. missed you. surfed a reef in the area this am - very fun, then traveled up to SP and got it pretty good.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

    - Owl Chapman

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cruzing
    Posts
    9,036
    Damn, sounds like ya'll are enjoying this fall. And I did not know pbr's came in glass.

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7,176

    SAT A.M.

    twas a good time fer sure yesterday morning. points were typical busy bobblehead land. beach breaks (my preference unless paddle out's a bitch) were super fun, shifty, a-frame, hollow, honey nuggets.

    glad fall is here, better when winter's here.

    rog

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    0,005.9 Feet Above Sea Level
    Posts
    616
    have I ever told you that I FUCKING LOVE heavy North East Winds...
    Skiing made me Board

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •