Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!

Bro Models at Mammoth Tomorrow (Tuesday) AND Wednesday

I just returned home from Splat's with the demo fleet of Bro Models (soft, stiff, and Bro-Pro/Pro-Bro prototypes.) I'll be bringing them to Mammoth tomorrow (Tuesday.) I plan to park at the base of Chair 2 around 8:30. Look for a guy with a solid blue Vigor helmet (w/ black face bar) if it is chilly out or a light green Giro 9 (w/ a Mr. Beer sticker) if it is kind of warm. I'll have my cell phone with me. PM me if you need it or post here if you'll be there.

I'll be returning to Mammoth on Wednesday with the Bro Models.
    Last edited by Vets; 11-17-2004 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Addition to title

so cool....thanks so much Vets.
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

damn yous, why couldn't you have been there last friday.
    "...And my quarter is ruined. My business lost about 200K in revenue.

On a positive note, I did save some money on car insurance by staying with GEICO..."

Seriously. Wish you had been there last Thursday - Sunday. Oh well, hopefully they will make it down to where all the snow is again.
    He who has the most fun wins!

I'm here, will look for you Vets - look for me and my hair. Am stoked for Splat and the gang and can't wait to see your sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    I'm here, will look for you Vets - look for me and my hair. Am stoked for Splat and the gang and can't wait to see your sticks.
    Yogachik,
    It will be good to see you again. We met briefly in October when I was skiing with Arty50. I think that you will be impressed with the Bro Pro/Pro Bro skis. Who knows, maybe you will give up those soft comfortable snowboard boots at the sight of the Bro Models.

I'm leaving for Mammoth. I'll have change for a nickel and 3 pairs of Bro Models.

Vets just called me after arriving home, said things were off the hook at Mammoth today, with some of the patrol guys rippin shit up on the Bros. Guess he's headin back tomorrow in case anyone is gonna be there. He'll probably start a TR post soon....

crap - I woulda loved to have seen that - I looked and looked for him. Am still in Mammoth.

Quote Originally Posted by yogachik
    crap - I woulda loved to have seen that - I looked and looked for him. Am still in Mammoth.
    Sorry that we missed seeing each other today. I had such a good time that I plan on returning to Mammoth tomorrow. I often returned to Chair 2/The Mill/Stump Alley parking lot. As the day got warmer I switched from the Blue Helmet you are familiar with to a light green Giro 9.
    Hopefully tomorrow.

Any chance they'll be at Kwood on Sat? Thanks to LPH, I've got a pair of alpine boots to try them out with.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

Bro's

Spat are the Bro's going to make it to Idaho for a demo session this season?

Kinda doubt it. As a startup ski company on a dirtbag budget with a few hard knocks behind us and no profit yet in this venture, we're going to have to rely upon the critiques and recommendations from everyone here and wherever else to be our demo advertising from here on out. Our intention from the beginning has been to survive the second year with PM Gear and hopefully continue to grow. Sorry we're only working with a three ski demo fleet manned by Vets in the Sierra. We'd love to put you on some Bros. There will be numerous reports coming from all over soon. And I am as anxious as anyone to get everyone their skis and to hear those reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Telenater
    Any chance they'll be at Kwood on Sat? Thanks to LPH, I've got a pair of alpine boots to try them out with.
    YES!
    That is the plan. Kirkwood on Saturday.

The Bro!

Props go out to you all especially Pat and Stev for making it happen in Mammoth! James and I came rolling up to the Mill Cafe parking lot, windows rolled down, peering out like marmots in search for the Bros... Then we see the prototypes leaning up against Vets' car.... "There they are!"

They ripped. I went from the soft to the supa-stiffs and found the supa-stiffies to be more to my liking. IMHO, they felt easier to load on turn initiation, railed like a champ, had consistent power through the turn, quick edge to edge (considering its size) and skied even better with a 50-50 weight distribution technique. Oh, and they loved speed. Damp and confident building.

I'll post this and more to tech talk....

Thanks again to all those involved! Stev it was great meeting you and thanks for taking time out of your free day to do this. You rock!

The Bros did stir up a lot of attention today!

This is the johan I've been talking to on email, right??

edit: Yes, I see it is...and another Bro Modeler to boot.