Ghee dumps vert value card

Just discovered that Targhee's brain trust has quietly dropped the vertical value card program. Now that times are tough, Targhee wants the money before the season starts. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I have used this program a few times when money was tight. I know several local skiers who won't bother showing up this year if they can't credit their day passes towards a season pass. Knowing you are spending $70 towards a pass works as an incentive to get local and regional folks coming back for more days, ya geniuses. Instead we are offered payment programs(half +25, up front, balance due before you can ski) and pass insurance, for extra fees. So don't plan on using the card this season, you'll need your coin together by 9/12.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 08-21-2010 at 01:03 PM.

i love ball whapper bowl when the hoar frost is chest deep! ya know what will happen but ya just gotta do it AGAIN!

Any idea if they are doing those 4-packs again like last year?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

The website doesn't mention 4packs, could be they were discontinued along with the vert value card. Could be offered early season to drum up business? The card was definitely in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it category". This was the only place I knew of that let you pay off your pass while you skied. .
    Last edited by neckdeep; 08-22-2010 at 08:38 AM.