Billabong Pro Teahupoo

Trials start the 16th. Contest runs Aug 23 to Sep 3. Watch it live here:

http://billabongpro.com/tahiti10/

If given a choice to see either this event or the super bowl in person, I'd take this in a second. The very definition of radness.
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Anybody else checking this site everyday? A bunch of cool vids on there. Being a pro surfer has got to be the absolute titties. Beaches and bikinis! The wave looks pretty fucking scary when it gets going. Looks promising for today or Saturday for the comp to get started.

Mother nature is failing. Nothing major forecast for the rest of the holding period. I wonder how they will get the contest in.

The comp is finally on. Small waves, but it's still Tahiti! Live right now at http://billabongpro.com/tahiti10/live/

Taj and Bede are the first big names to make a quick exit. Nice looking waves but it certainly doesn't look like the usual Teahupoo.
    God created skis and surfboards to keep the truly gifted from ruling the world.

Hugh Conway Guest
    El Cholo makes his exit

The locals continue to wreck havoc. Jordy is out in round 3, opening the door for #1 once again.
    God created skis and surfboards to keep the truly gifted from ruling the world.