Owens--question about movie showing

Hey ONS,
    Question about the NYC supershow. It's being held at what was once one of the biggest dance clubs in the country, and from what I can tell, despite new ownership, they're still going to be charging the same ridiculous cover, even for the High Life show.
    Is this true?
    (Not even mentioning stupid, inflated service charge if you want tix online)
    [quote][//quote]

I thought this was where you could ask a question and have it answered by TGR.
    [quote][//quote]

I guess not, eh?

I don't know yet. Let's ask Owens.
    Owens, is this the place where you can get questions answered by TGR?
    Owens? [/echo]
    [quote][//quote]

The answer to your question is...

Ummm, I don't know.

Seroiusly - I'll ask Chad our Tour manager to check in here.
    When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

Bizzump for the mysterious tour manager.
    [quote][//quote]

I called Avalon and the rocket scientist on the phone didn't know a damn thing about it. So far I've been told it will start at 8 or 10? the cover will be $20, at least they knew that. I'll call back during the week and try to talk to the head scientist. This has to be one of the worst places they could pick for this. Aren't all us skiers broke? I should just show the thing at my house, big screen with surround and my very own beer refrigerator.

NYC info

This is my first time ever using a forum, so I am a bit nervous to post this. Sending something out to never neverland.

You might already have this info. But from Dave's mouth (the NYC promoter...)

Tickets at nextticketing.com for $18.
    Doors at 8pm
    Music by Rahzel, formerly of the Roots

Drinks will probably be expensive, as is everything in NYC. But if you introduce yourself to me at the premiere, maybe I will buy you a drink. My name is Lydia....and I will be there, fired up because I was just in Park City and the show was insane! Similar set up in NYC and it makes all the difference!

Dexter,

You are correct about the location. It used to be the Limelight. It is not the Avalon and has been completely remodeled and tricked out. However, the tickets are not that expensive - $18 in advance and $20 at the door. You can get tickets at:
    http://www.nextticketing.com/avalon2.html

Rahzel is playing after the film and will be completely insane. This show will sell out so if you want to go get your tix ahead of time.

Cheers,

Dirk