Not really a job but

It is not really a job but a way to earn extra money and actually could turn into a full time gig. My wife and I joined Beachbody (makers of P90X, Insanity, Shakeology and a ton more fitness stuff)(We are starting P90X 8/9 to get in shape for the season)
    If you are a fitness trainer, Real estate agent, own a ski shop, gym or pretty much any other kind of business, or just know some people interested in staying fit or making extra money this could be an additional revenue stream for you. PM me if you want more details regarding commission structure or any other info if you are interested. Here is the link to my page.
    http://beachbodycoach.com/Inshape2SkiNE

Quote Originally Posted by Kevcinma View Post
    It is not really a job but a way to earn extra money and actually could turn into a full time gig. My wife and I joined Beachbody (makers of P90X, Insanity, Shakeology and a ton more fitness stuff)(We are starting P90X 8/9 to get in shape for the season)
    If you are a fitness trainer, Real estate agent, own a ski shop, gym or pretty much any other kind of business, or just know some people interested in staying fit or making extra money this could be an additional revenue stream for you. PM me if you want more details regarding commission structure or any other info if you are interested. Here is the link to my page.
    http://beachbodycoach.com/Inshape2SkiNE
    Take your douche spam post and your steroids and GTFO...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Take your douche spam post and your steroids and GTFO...
    Why do you hate capitalism so much !
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Is this an opportunity for a mag to possible make a few bucks? Yes.
    Is it one many of us would be interested in? Likely not.
    Is it a 'pyramid' type of organization? Likely yes, but irrelevant.
    Is it from a spammer who only posts a spam link? Certainly not.
    Is it inappropriate to be posted in THIS forum? Not in my opinion.

Skipup, maybe this is a forum you'd be happier to just stay the hell out of?
    Or, talk to Todd about being a mod, then you could just delete the thread if you felt like it...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post

Or, talk to Todd about being a mod, then you could just delete the thread if you felt like it...
    7 posts and this guy has cred? If he/she posts under another name, then why the alias?

FWIW, I had a boss that used to push beachbody at work. She was in a position to influence others and frankly it was inappropriate. Obviously, that's not what's happening here, but there are only two things that you can do on this board. You can either add to it by posting something that others will enjoy or you can take away from it by killing the vibe or blatantly selling shit. IMHO, if you build cred, then you can sell shit.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    7 posts and this guy has cred? If he/she posts under another name, then why the alias?

FWIW, I had a boss that used to push beachbody at work. She was in a position to influence others and frankly it was inappropriate. Obviously, that's not what's happening here, but there are only two things that you can do on this board. You can either add to it by posting something that others will enjoy or you can take away from it by killing the vibe or blatantly selling shit. IMHO, if you build cred, then you can sell shit.
    Fair points Huck. After skimming his other posts, my opinion was that he was new here, not an alias. If it was gear swap, i'd be rather dubious about buying something from anyone with so few posts. But it's not, it's the jobs forum. My assumption [which may well be wrong] is that anybody looking to hire or sign up for work through a post on here, will do a degree of 'due diligence' to independently, and off the board, research whether the poster has enough credibility to follow up on.

We're all trying to figure out the appropriate level of moderation and other roolz on this new forum. I may or may not be way off base here, but it's a good discussion either way...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

I would say the opportunity is relevant to most people on a site about adventure sports as those of us that do them, do them better when we are in shape. We also do them more often when we have more money. I got sold on the beachbody workouts when a bunch of guys I know did the p90x together and all lost weight and got in killer shape each for their own reasons. I think my post was in pretty full disclosure and relevant to sports so I would not call it spam. Either people are interested (do their diligence as there is plenty of info out there about Beachbody) like Tye said or move on, like most people on internet forums do if they are not interested in something. Thanks for your posts by the way Tye. I don't put a million posts on forums as I don't have time and only have one account and do not post under any other names. If I help only one person make some money (and yes I would make some too) or get in better shape, then that is great in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post

You know what dude...??? Go suck a bag of dicks alright?

Until im banned or a mod speaks up why dont you stop being a faggot wanna be mod and SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Are you that lonely that you troll my posts to see if im breaking the "rules"?

What a douche.

This is CLEARLY SPAM...8 post JONG selling body building shit to a ski forum...if you dont see that you're a total dickwad.

The funny thing about this is the P90X ad on the TGR sidebar. So the TGR forum is (apparently) being sponsored by P90X/Beachbody??