Question Biscuit vs. Molan

Boater fiends,

Just trying to get a little 411 on the on water comparisons in the realm of LL vs. Pyranha. I feel like its time for me to bite into an updated playboat (my bench marks are: Vibe -love it on the waves, Rev M/L sweet boat but just a little big for me, Ronin, comfortable as all get out (BAO) but seemed to lack something on waves (e.g. speed and carvability) that is comfortable and can make it happen in a variety of conditions. I really love the BAO that LL has, but if there is some mad 'no compromise, go with the Molan vibe' I may focus my demo energy to that and try to make it happen. Just figured folks here would have the beta as they spend more time on the H20 (at present) than I do.

Curious to know specifics on:
    Surfing waves
    Riding holes
    Edge to edge transition
    Outfitting comfort
    River Running
    Plastic Quality
    Additional comments and emotional outbursts....

Anything you got is greatly appreciated. Trying to get my demo on in Buena Vista/Durango @ the end of next week if they still have any demos left.

Cheers
    Brian

i haven't really read anything good about the biscuit. hard to roll etc. though i haven't really heard anything on the Molan other than from team paddlers etc. it does look like a lot like the new all-stars which is a pretty nice design.

biscuit has the bad ass outfitting whch is probably the most comfortable one on the market

Allstar.

The end.

I have a Biscuit. It took me a long time to make friends with that boat. I really like it now. It is harder to roll if your roll is not dialed in. It really made me have to make some much needed improvements to my roll.
    River Running = sux
    Hole Riding = great boat, loose
    I think this boat is really popular with the big air, looping, air screw, panam crowd.
    Consider Root's suggestion of the AllStar even though no one can touch the LL outfitting.

I haven't paddled a biscuit, but fwiw, I much prefer the Molan to the allstar/superstar - just seems faster and looser on a wave, and more retentive in a hole. My playboating admitedly sucks balls though.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine who used to be a LL rep switched from LL to the new Molan this year because he loved it. He seems stoked about it.

This weekend I managed to demo both the Molan and the Biscuit. I did not like the biscuit but really enjoyed the molan. The biscuit can be hard to roll, and it really caught me off guard in this aspect compared to other boats. The biscuit sucks at river running and I didn't find it any better at surfing either.