Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    You I and schwerty so far
    Like I said if there are two more that want in I'll be happy to row/guide
    less pressure
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I just looked at the calendar...

Heading to Missoula on the 26th for a Furthur Show. Might be tough to swing it with work and family but I will try!

Let us know. I'm bummed I missed the fishin summit last year and I can either fish the tourney or use that $$$ to road trip and fish the summit either sounds good. Gettin a new boat trailer this week
    so probably can't swing both.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Let us know. I'm bummed I missed the fishin summit last year and I can either fish the tourney or use that $$$ to road trip and fish the summit either sounds good. Gettin a new boat trailer this week
    so probably can't swing both.
    Fish the Summit. The more I look at the calendar, if I came down, I'd be gone from home for a good solid week btwn Furthur shows and the summit. That would piss off my wife and daughter. Not to mention, my partner at work would not be too stoked either.

Tu is still lookin for a few more teams and my pops needs 1 guy for a utard team.
    Can assist any out of towner who wants to play
    Still Hopin to row with bum wing
    This weeked should be good test

BUMP
    earlier this year
    http://www.tu.org/events/2013UTSF
    river fished as well as i can remember last week
    flows will still be solid
    2 dinners w/ open bar
    bfast lunch and a day on the green
    Schwerty? Telee??
    bueller????
    I'm plannin on headin up tues or weds
    Mini summit??

If we can put together a mag team I'm in.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

There is a slight chance I could make it. Don't hold a spot tho. Wish I could give a 100% in!

After going with dibbs last week and how rad that trip was all I can think about is fishing the green.... I'm in!

Sent from my MB886 using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Ive already committed to rowing again and it's a draw for quides now so can't say I'd even be able to row team mag, but if yous can pull a team togather it'll be a good time. If yous can head up midweek and river camp it'll be even better
    if you don't wanna spend the loot come row

What is the cost this year?

i cant open the pfd but think its $1,500 per team of 4
    2 of which fish "A" and the other boat on B

That's pretty cheap considering the cause. Not to mention what is included.

Fuk I'm out work commitments.... fuk.

Sent from my MB886 using TGR Forums
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Howdy Folks,
    This year's Trout Unlimited Single Fly event is scheduled for August 27-28th. Again I will be looking for volunteer guides to help make the event a successful one. We are looking to fill 30 boats for this event. Please save this date on your calendar and let me know when you can commit to helping out. Not a licensed guide? No worries for this event.
    The perks for helping out are still unfolding but in years past, the guides have been very pleased with the food, swag, etc. Spread the word to folks both volunteer guides and potential teams. Keep an eye on this link as it will be updated with information regarding the event. Trout Unlimited National Events

Trout Unlimited National Events
    Upcoming National Events TU conducts several annual events and specialty events all over the country to raise awareness and funding for the work we do on the grou...
    View on www.tu.org
    Preview by Yahoo

Please RSVP ASAP to ensure a spot for you and your boat. Send me a email or give me a call at 435-790-4822. Holler with any questions regarding this event. Dave Kumlien dkumlien@tu.org and Nancy Bradley nbradley@tu.org are also good people to field any questions that you may have.
    Thanks,

Kevin Clegg

Flaming Gorge Resort
    1100 E. Flaming Gorge Resort
    Dutch John, UT 84023

877-FG-Trout
    435-889-3773
    www.FlamingGorgeResort.com
    6 months to get your shit togather bump
    no free guiding but
    free pre and post oarstrokes in a manner pursuant to good presentations provided
    OPEN BAR

Could be your year to win
    But ya gotta play
    Will row for maggots
    Bump

I might be able to swing it.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    I might be able to swing it.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I really want to do this sometime. I am not sure it is in the cards this year, but if I can swing it I am definitely in! I think Dibs, Schwerty and myself would make a pretty formidable boat, at least in the good times department.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Utah TU Single Fly Maggot Team?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I really want to do this sometime. I am not sure it is in the cards this year, but if I can swing it I am definitely in! I think Dibs, Schwerty and myself would make a pretty formidable boat, at least in the good times department.
    We would make a fantastic team but I’d bet our boat might come in last place for feesh measuring and first in fun.
    Last edited by schwerty; 04-18-2019 at 08:44 AM.

Sounds super fun. But I'm a guide, so I couldn't be on the same team as Schwerty.

Also how do you catch fish without beads? San Juan Worms?
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    I'm a guide
    My daughter bought me this beard oil:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	57759367231__F6C641EB-0FA2-411A-8B4A-AF17910778D0.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	894.4 KB 
ID:	281991

It doesn’t keep my beard as luxurious as I’d like, any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    Sounds super fun. But I'm a guide?

Name:	IMG_0141.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	281995

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    My daughter bought me this beard oil:

Name:	57759367231__F6C641EB-0FA2-411A-8B4A-AF17910778D0.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	894.4 KB 
ID:	281991

It doesn’t keep my beard as luxurious as I’d like, any suggestions?
    i think the ability to grow facial hair would be a prequisite to that question
    im not a guide and i get to row the event every year
    go figure
    so guide bro
    what's color dude bobber do you like to watch best?
    and can you get us pro form or a group buy on leader straightners?