2010 TGR Yahoo Fantasy Football League

We need 5 more teams for the Official Unofficial TGR Fantasy Football League. It's a 10 team league with the draft (snake) scheduled for Sept. 6 at 6PM (PST).

To join the league you need a Yahoo ID and to go to Yahoo's Fantasy Football homepage. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

You also need the League ID# and Password. The ID# is 240894 and the Password is maggot.

Cheers!

I would be game, but can't do Labor Day for a draft. Have fun kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingSpikeDancer View Post
    I would be game, but can't do Labor Day for a draft. Have fun kids.
    You don't need to be at the Live Draft to join. You can set it to "AutoDraft" and rank players. Some of my better teams have been autodrafted.

I'll fuck you guys up again this year. Why not CBS? When are we gonna start playing for some cash?

Allright, I am in (if spots are available) and on the autodraftage (God help me).

edit-fack, that's what I get for waiting, maybe next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by RockBoy View Post
    The wife's not gonna be happy when she sees a few dollars missing from the savings and a note on the door that reads, "Gone to AK for the week. Remember to walk the dog."
    Quote Originally Posted by kannonbal View Post
    Damn it. You never get a powder day you didn't ski back. The one time you blow off a day, or a season, it will be the one time it is the miracle of all history. The indescribable flow, the irreplaceable nowness, the transcendental dance; blink and you miss it.
    Some people blink their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    I'll fuck you guys up again this year. Why not CBS? When are we gonna start playing for some cash?
    You can't put a price on bragging rights.

Seriously, a cash league brings a certain element to the league that, as the commissioner, I don't think I want.

If you want to start a CBS league for cash then do so. I've never played CBS, but would be interested.

I'm in on the Yahoo already and would be down for a cash game as well. Let's make it interesting.

Where's gatorboy? He's been in the last two years, hopefully he doesn't get left out. If he isn't in, can we open a space for him?
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick

Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    I'm in on the Yahoo already and would be down for a cash game as well. Let's make it interesting.
    OK. This seems to be gaining momentum.

What do you guys think of turning the Yahoo League into a cash league? How much do you think the put in should be?

I thought GatorBoy was in. I'll PM him. There's always room for Gatorboy.

Quote Originally Posted by gonehuckin View Post
    Where's gatorboy? He's been in the last two years, hopefully he doesn't get left out. If he isn't in, can we open a space for him?
    Gatorboy is team "shortbus".

All full? Damn. As the 2007 champ I was hoping to make a return this year. If there ends up being a separate cash league I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

Sorry about missing tonight's draft. But my team will still poop all over y'all.

I will send $$$ ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Pics including altimeter reading or it didnt happen.

Oh, that was tonight? .

i missed it too. that fuckin sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    Sorry about missing tonight's draft. But my team will still poop all over y'all.

I will send $$$ ASAP.
    Thanks...so far 4 out of 10 have contributed. I'm going to cut-off the donations after week 2.

Missed you guys in the draft room last night...I think there were 4 of us.

Guess I missed it.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com