View Poll Results: Who is douchier?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sal Masekela

16 72.73%
  • DoWork

6 27.27%

Poll: who is worse? Sal Masekela or DoWork?

Hmmmmmmm....

gunit130 Guest
    I dunno man, I'm kinda thinking X-Games = the new NASCAR ?

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    I dunno man, I'm kinda thinking X-Games = the new NASCAR ?
    elaborate. is it the athletes or a comment directed at the viewers? or the event in general?

I just want to say I love this alias name, and Sal is pretty painful. I do like T Hawk's presence though, that guy has kept it steady for eons.
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Sal needs to cut his hair. His receding hairline is doing serious battle with his vain attempts to stay relevant. And as usual, some of the x-games events are retarded.
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

what? The X-games?
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Watching the rally cars in the coliseum was boring. Throw in some obnoxious, broken audio, and some annoying girls riding shotgun, plus the ridiculously bad camera angles. The 500+hp cars seemed to just putz around that lame ass jumbled up course.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, people I don't have to look at or listen to annoy me, yet I refuse to look away or fill my life with tangible things or activities to distract me from them! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Clearly I just won out with that one, right? What do I win?!???
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

gunit130 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAfterBangBus View Post
    elaborate. is it the athletes or a comment directed at the viewers? or the event in general?
    Both. A visit to California, if you're not already living there, will put a clear vision in your mind of the new white trash. It's now the Red Bull/Rock Star/Monster crowd. They've latched on and won't let go.

The event is turning into NASCAR with all of the sponsorship.

I have to go with DoWork cause i'm still miffed that he scored a free set of skis that I felt should be mine.

I don't know shit about DoWork, but I promise he hasn't done as much damage to the kind of sports we all love as Sal and the cock-knobs behind the X-GAMES. To further understand what I mean click here
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

advres Guest
    DoWork had bought me a couple of car bombs before. Sal Masekela has not so I think we know which way I am siding.

Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    I have to go with DoWork cause i'm still miffed that he scored a free set of skis that I felt should be mine.
    I think your hatred is mis-directed. UNM was the Mag of the Year and received free skis. (Unless there is something else I don't know...)

I find DoWork annoying because he is always so willing to help anyone and offers his ski house to all comers. He makes me look bad.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy View Post
    Sal needs to cut his hair. His receding hairline is doing serious battle with his vain attempts to stay relevant. And as usual, some of the x-games events are retarded.
    You did not like the game of SK8?

Holy shit that was dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I think your hatred is mis-directed. UNM was the Mag of the Year and received free skis. (Unless there is something else I don't know...)

I find DoWork annoying because he is always so willing to help anyone and offers his ski house to all comers. He makes me look bad.
    he just one some free enforcers i think in a giveaway from some tahoe shop (sorry, i forget which shop etc and which mags were involved).