Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    ^^ Why is it that on public transit the world over everyone uses that same blank facial expression?
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    ^^ Why is it that on public transit the world over everyone uses that same blank facial expression? Showing any emotion seems to be a universally recognized faux pas!
    It's people by themselves who use that same blank facial expression. These folks are on a solo journey, and only for this 30 or 45 minutes of their day are they sharing space with all these other random folks. And it's also mostly those who are heading to or returning from a long day's work that get it too.

The other kind of people you see are the zoned out iPod / cell phone crowd who get into their own invisible bubble for the trip. Some of them will be polite and, rarely, actually cool if you breach this bubble with a comment or question.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Currently have it narrowed down to my eleven favorites, but I have family in town which is slowing me down. I'll have a poll up by tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by single View Post
    numba 1, I loved the color.

Where did you shoot this at?