Posting old trip reports

For one reason or another I was running around all season and never really got around to posting TRs. Long story short, Do you think it would be a good idea if I posted a TR each week throughout the summer to hold us over untill next winter or is this a bad idea?
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

The shittiest old TR would be infinitely better than this thread. However, this is the padded room, and noone in here skis anyway
    Decisions Decisions

No I think it would be much better to post up stuff about Mags that you haven't met.
    Call them bitches and just generally be a duchebag whiner like a lot of the others in the PR.

Bring on the stoke.

We the people, need the stoke. I do anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Post 'em. After that Olympic range TR from last year I'm sure they will be epic. At least post them at splitboard.com. That place is a ghost town in the summer.

Do it Kyle.

Anyone that has a problem with it needs a kick in clam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Edgnar View Post
    Post 'em. After that Olympic range TR from last year I'm sure they will be epic. At least post them at splitboard.com. That place is a ghost town in the summer.
    While I agree with the idea last year when I did the Volcanos as parts I flooded the TR board. Last thing people would want to see is 15 out of the 20 TRs written by me.

and for the Olympic Range TR I actually did a even Gnarly trip out to the Olympics last week, but that one may be in hiding for a while (possible magazine article).

The reason I posted this thread is because I want peoples opinions instead of just doing it.

Thanks for your info peeps.
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

Hugh Conway Guest
    They would have been cool before you made this thread

Just do it, its not about whether anyone here likes it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Miller View Post
    While I agree with the idea last year when I did the Volcanos as parts I flooded the TR board. Last thing people would want to see is 15 out of the 20 TRs written by me.

and for the Olympic Range TR I actually did a even Gnarly trip out to the Olympics last week, but that one may be in hiding for a while (possible magazine article).

The reason I posted this thread is because I want peoples opinions instead of just doing it.

Thanks for your info peeps.
    Dude post them up, its a shame when the main ski board is filled with [ame="http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196914"]retarded emo threads [/ame]. I'd much rather see everything on the front page from you, than have to wade through all the BS thats on there in the summers.

In the future, don't ask permission, just post it up, if anyone isn't stoked on well written, well photographed TR's in teh summer, they should GTFO.

as an aside, what's going on with your website? We'd emailed back and forth a few times last summer, but did you ever end up doing a revamp to where is kyle miller?

Kyle, I would like to see a joint venture by you and Snapper. Your old TR's with a preface by Snapper of some hot nekkid women that he thinks approprite to the TR being presented.
    I think this approach would be full of WIN.

Post them up Kyle, don't worry about the masses. I need stoke.
    TGR Bureau Chief, Greenwater, WA

If they have good picture it won't matter at all how old they are. Why did you ask this in padded room(or, at all)?

Edit- obviously we like pictures like these: [ame="http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194752"]TR: This Board Could Use Some Stoke - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame] !

do it. Thats what Summit used to do.
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Do it Kyle.

Anyone that has a problem with it needs a kick in clam.
    I second that motion

Kyle you are the mang. No snowboarder on the planet has bigger balls than you. Post whatever you want whenever you want. Just my .02.
    "We need sometimes to escape into open solitudes, into aimlessness, into the moral holiday of running some pure hazard, in order to sharpen the edge of life, to taste hardship, and to be compelled to work desperately for a moment at no matter what. -George Santayana, The Philosophy of Travel

...it would probably bother me more if I wasn't quite so heavily sedated. -David St. Hubbins, This Is Spinal Tap