Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ^^ fuck that. I'm still laughing about 1 free tube of valtrex with purchase of any snowboard.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    And I was just in the middle of writing a lengthy response to ride it about his assertion that airport food was getting better. Fuck.
    Let's continue.
    It's still not actually good, but it IS getting better. I mean, there is a brew-pub in the SLC airport now. And Popeye's at truck-stops!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Rooster Guest
    Is Crass a Polyasshatcunt also? They both fucked up my thread.

Fuck you guys. I don't cunt up your stupid uninteresting threads.

Quote Originally Posted by gonehuckin View Post
    I'm guessing I won't be getting an apology.

I actually feel a bit sorry for you since you can't figure out the act of sex, have a lifelong STD, obviously have anger, self-esteem and daddy issues. Its too bad that poor girl is pathetic enough to have fallen into your world.

But keep up the blogs, I like to laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    Go fuck yourself, thief.

The only thing you nailed is that I have anger issues. Wanna try me out?

At least I don't lie and steal, like your sorry piece of shit ass.
    This place is so awesome in the summer.

it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

Why would you make a claim like that, and then go back on it and delete the thread anyway? Didn't you know what would happen? Couldn't you just man up and leave the thread there with whatever content you didn't like?
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    You fucking bastard !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Let's continue.
    It's still not actually good, but it IS getting better. I mean, there is a brew-pub in the SLC airport now. And Popeye's at truck-stops!
    Well I don't feel like wirting the whole thing out but I'll give you the gist.

I was at the "Big Apple Bar" or whatever it was in the US Air terminal at Laguardia this weekend waiting for my flight. I look at the menu and see something that says "Cracked pepper turkey with pepper jack cheese, fresh tomatoes and lettuce on a whole wheat - $9". I figured, hey that sounds like a nice sangie while having a few drafts. I order and the chick goes into the refrigerator, grabs a prepackaged sandwich like you would get at a gas station, cuts it in half and throws it in a sandwich press. Right before she threw it in the sandwich press, she took 2 hamburger patties out of that press and put my sandwich slices right in without wiping it down or anything. Then it comes out and they take a handful of stale chips out of some shitty clear plastic bag the size of a garbage bag and plops it next to them.

OK, my fault on not looking to see if they had a back area with a little kitchen, but I assumed the ONLY BAR IN THE TERMINAL would have food that was at least prepared right there and not some truck stop bullshit. I would have rather gone down to the food court and ate McDonalds for fucksake and washed that down with a couple beers. At least I would have paid less for shit food. I was just amazed at an airport like Laquardia there was no option in my terminal to get decent food and a drink.

/rant

Hugh Conway Guest
    Heh - heard that was because of "terrorism" concerns over knives so they had to prepack everything

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

So it's a storm trooper sodomizing (jeezuz unless that is a female) a transformer or is that Ironman???
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post
    So it's a storm trooper sodomizing (jeezuz unless that is a female) a transformer or is that Ironman???
    There are no female Stormtroopers - they're all clones of Jango Fett.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

It's not any different (better?) in the winter. This whole "summer sucks" thing is alligator-in-the-sewers worthy.

Not that there aren't alligators in the sewers.

'Cause there are.

At airports I only ever get a mozzarella cheese stick, and a banana or an orange if they have fresh fruit. Otherwise, I find one of those news-stands, and get a bag of almonds (not smoked) or mixed nuts plus an OK! magazine (I can't believe I've fucking confessed to this).

And since I spent so little on food, I can buy lots of drinkies or beer. That's always worked out for me!

Sprite
    "I call it reveling in natures finest element. Water in its pristine form. Straight from the heavens. We bathe in it, rejoicing in the fullest." --BZ

DBS- the other mags who said it before me are right, you need to consider the meaning of the term 'over sharing'. Especially on a board full of admitted assholes. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by carvedog View Post
    (jeezuz unless that is a female)
    Big girls need love too.

But I saw it more as a visual representation of what was happening in this thread.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    There are no female Stormtroopers - they're all clones of Jango Fett.
    why the fuck would you know that off the top of your head? i just looked it up (yeah i'm bored, just finished working, can't sleep), and it's the truth. honestly i can't say i'm surprised jer is a closet star wars buff.

Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    why the fuck would you know that off the top of your head? i just looked it up (yeah i'm bored, just finished working, can't sleep), and it's the truth. honestly i can't say i'm surprised jer is a closet star wars buff.
    It was a pretty major aspect of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

edit to say - Pretty sure this applies only to Clone Troopers, not Storm Troopers.

Nerd out complete.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

ahhh my B. think i only saw that once. if at all. you're excused, jer.

sometimes herpes goes away...

or maybe it was never there
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Hugh Conway Guest
    the "sex was bad, I don't want to fake it anymore but I don't want to hurt his feelings"