Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    [QUOTE=systemoverblow'd;3006964]ohh its theft alright, but it would still be your fault for not chaining it up.

I think they were trying to tell you that if you don't watermark your photos you will and rightfully deserve to get taken to the cleaners. Just like your bike comment I quoted, you said the same thing but you're blaming the thief instead of the neglectful owner. QUOTE]

Years ago I tweaked my knee a bit skiing & when I was unloading the car at the end of my day some distractions happened & I left my skis in the driveway. The next morning I looked out the window & had the dual feelings of 1st, Oh Sh*t, I left my skis outside overnight,to YES they're still there! Everybody sooner or later makes a mistake like that.

Rightfully deserve to be taken to the cleaners? I guess by that logic that if you're a woman you deserve to be raped cause you've got a pussy,or if you have money you deserve to be robbed if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. A mistake doesn't always merit getting taken advantage of.
    Calmer than you dude

Quote Originally Posted by freshie247 View Post

Years ago I tweaked my knee a bit skiing & when I was unloading the car at the end of my day some distractions happened & I left my skis in the driveway. The next morning I looked out the window & had the dual feelings of 1st, Oh Sh*t, I left my skis outside overnight,to YES they're still there! Everybody sooner or later makes a mistake like that.

Rightfully deserve to be taken to the cleaners? I guess by that logic that if you're a woman you deserve to be raped cause you've got a pussy,or if you have money you deserve to be robbed if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. A mistake doesn't always merit getting taken advantage of.
    Yes accidents happen. But I was talking about the message others were sending to him. They were telling him he should start doing it to prevent this from happening again. I'd he continues to do t w/o watermarking it, then he should hold himself partly responsible.

And no, no girl deserves to get raped. But if she goes put and gets drunk, goes home with a stranger and gates date raped, that sucks. Of after that time she continues to go out, get blackout wasted and go hone with strange men I have a hard time feeling sorry for her.