How much for a used Riot Slice?

A few years ago, my brother thought that he wanted to start kayaking, so my dad acquired this boat in a trade. My brother flaked, and we don't know anyone who paddles, so I was trying to get an idea of how mush this could go for.
    Have no idea how old it is, all I know is that it's a Riot Slice.

Thanks

That boat is old and outdated so unless someone is really looking for that style of boat specifically, it's not really worth much. I'd say IF you could get someone to buy it (i.e. a beginner who doesn't have much money) maybe like $50 - $100.

A six pack.

the green rope in the grab loops doubles the value.

and to think this was a short radical playboat at one time. They did make a 'comp' version, thinner plastic, ten pounds lighter. I still have that version of the Trickster.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

did it come with a deck ? you need a riot specific deck which is narrower than an LC-1 or you will experiance flacid deck syndrome

some folks don't realized this when they buy a used riot cheap and then need to find a deck as well

I had a disco for awhile ,bought it used with adeck & sold it with a deck

I think that slice is probably pretty edgey & might spank you

Ah, memories! The Slice was Corran's edgier, lower volume version of the Glide, great surfing boats. Like XXXer said, one needs a Riot cut skirt for that cockpit. I had two of those, def. an aggressive playboat. Unfortunately the market for outdated playboats is pretty much nil, $100 would be top end.
    Montani Semper Liberi

I remember Corran getting hassled online for objectifying women with the 2 breast shaped bumps on the back deck ,I asked him about it on-line and he said he was designing a heart shape to appeal to women

Ah the Mammeries !

I asked the folks in a river trip I was on what they seen when they looked at the back of my disco ?

the 4 highly intelligent & educated women on the trip (engineer,vet,feminist,sports med person) all saw mens butt cheeks

the 2 guys ( HD mechanic ,forestry tech) seen fruit

kind of a inkblot test for kayakers