Looking: fall construction and painting in Jackson Hole

Figured I'd give this a shot here - I'm moving out to Jackson Hole in October, hoping to teach skiing and get a night job or something for the ski season, but until the snow starts falling it would be great to make some cash helping any contractor mags get their summer projects wrapped up. I am pretty green when it comes to construction since I've only started working full time this summer, but I'm a quick learner and I have tools and a truck (I am especially good at demo )

I've also got a lot of experience with exterior and interior painting, and have done that work for several summers and I still do a fair amount of painting for the company I work with now. I know its pretty early now, but anybody have any suggestions or good people to get in touch with when I hit town?

bozeman got a huge hailstorm. Hiring lots of construction. Not too far away. Just a thought.

If you don't find a specific person by the time you get here go to the Temp. office in town. They'll set you up for a shitty $11 an hour wage with someone, but after you prove your worth something most guys will hire you for more. They pay the temp service like $18 an hour so by paying you more directly you both win. $18 an hour is a lot less than most experienced workers get back east, but it's a start. I did this when I first got out here and got a pretty sweet gig working for someone building a house that needed some stone work done. Good luck.
    "Figure if I study high, take the test high, I'll get high scores..." -Redman