View Poll Results: Line Sfb or Atomic Bent Chetler

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sir Francis Bacon

2 25.00%
  • Bent Chetler

6 75.00%

Bent chethler 10/11of Line SFB 182 10/11 (or similar)

ive been on the sfb for 2 seasons this year and they are getting a bit old and tired.

the last thing i did last season was to buy me a pair of Black crows sevun, but they are for the big runs and not for evereyday use.

so now i´m after a new everyday ski that is fun and take me into the threes !

so the questions are...

is the new sfb a big change form the last ?
    how is they compared to eachother ?
    is there any other thougt that i didn´t came up with ?

/mattias

JJ's !!!

Hey Jong . . . welcome. Where are you skiing? I have a pair of last years BentChetlers and I loved them in the tight trees here in New England. The 183's are a little short for me at 6'1" and 190 lbs (notice mostly on landings with not much tail). That said I loved the ski in the fresh - super surfy, playful, and able to slough speed at will. A gamechanger for me since it was the first superfat ski I've been on. Not an everyday ski out here anyway - I do wish I lived closer to Jay and then it might be a different story. I'm looking into a DPS Wailer 105 and/or the new DPS Wailer 112RP for this season. If you don't buy new and are interested in my Bents let me know - they are in minty condition mounted with Marker Dukes for 317 BSL at -2.5cm's from the team line. The graphics this year aren't as good!

Besides that . . . try the search function next time f*cking Jong!

yeah i haved searched and founded nothing yeah a lot of reviews of both skies but noone on the sfb 10/11

i sure bought your skies if i lived on that side of the pond, i live in sweden

maybee i would specify me more next time, my tought is if i should get the new sfb with full rocker when i´m used to the old ones....?

simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

Sweden eh? Nice. Shipping would be a bit steep.
    I honestly don't think you'll dig the Bents as an everyday unless you always are skiing off-piste. Not a lot of fun on groomers - esp at end of day. And IMO they have a speed limit and if you like to open it up these will hold you back. Seriously check out the DPS Wailler 112 RP just won Editor Choice Award for Backcountry Magazine in the Freeride Category.

http://www.dpsskis.com/blogs/2010/ma...s-wailer-112rp

Plus it comes in the Swedish Flag Limited Edition - you can shred with home country pride!

www.newschoolers.com would be a good start.
    Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on epicski or Paula's Ski Lovers, AltaNancy.

if they are 192 bents.............then sure.
    New SFB will still be a noodle just like any other line freestyle ski (non- prophet family). Blast in trees, fail on groomers and chop.......
    Seen alot of chicks and 140lb short dusdes on the 183 bents, but c'mon, unless your sage or julian, I mean comped and heli skiing, then only 192........
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Having never skied either ski, nor wanting to ski either ski, I would say, k2 hellbents, best tree ski and kills it on groomed/hardpack (for a fat, floppy monster) and its jibtastic. By the way, those black crows look sick

Well I've personally really wanted to try the Fatypus I-Rock.
    You should check those out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I suggest we do more airmchair QBing with no facts except as stated in the article.