Page 158 of 158 FirstFirst ... 153 154 155 156 157 158
Results 3,926 to 3,938 of 3938
    Up in the snow now, but last Sunday/Monday was as good as it gets at NBs for early April. Sunday was the bigger of the two, with sets pushing DOH, and lined up for several hundred yards. It was crazy how far you would travel in just a few short seconds. It was, as always, fast. Not its super hollow self, but hollow enough to duck inside a bit.

I heard Swift was also quite good. And that it stayed windless enough up north for Scotts on Sunday.

Nice solid sizable spring swell. Wind kept blowing on the offshore buoys keeping it less than perfect up north, but with plenty of size wrapping into town, it was not a big issue.

Middle peak was pushing the 15-20' range near sunset on Sunday. Long wait in between those sets, but they were fun to watch. I second seasioned on the 6.6 and was able to get some Slot bombs, but had not nearly enough board to tackle outside Middles. Wish I had grabbed the 8.4, even to just justify sitting out there. I hung for a few sets, realized I was way under gunned and sat on the inside, grabbing a few and dodging sets.

Yes, I left on Sunday and it looked good down by the hook. My kid got out later somewhere. He showed me all the spots they like out of town. Pretty heavy stuff up that way. What a great place SC is.

It is pretty fun. Heavy, but kind of easy in town. I love Natural Bridges. Just a solid, heavy, long wave, but an easy paddle out and relaxing as you wait. I think it is kind of a special break, as it tends to not draw the huge crowds.

Speaking of crowds, I heard Mitchell's was firing lately. That wave can also be insanely good considering how close it is to everything.

I tend not to surf in town much when it is smaller, mostly due to crowds and bigger surf up north, but there are some damn fine breaks in town.

Yeah, he hasn't even surfed SL since living there. They opt for other spots north. He hasn't hit nb yet, but on his list. All about tides. He's been doing a fair amount of night surfing at pleasure...a bunch of kids are into it I guess.

I'll be back in town in a couple weeks. Need to hook up for a beer. My last trip was in and out quickly.

Sounds like he's got shit figured out.

that is an unbelievable picture

#onlyasurferknows[/QUOTE]

Tell her she need not worry about the sick ones. It is the healthy sharks that are of concern.

If you boy is surfing up north, he has already been scoped out by the land lord and passed on. His flesh ain't clean enough. So that is good news.

In #fakenews, the surf was not even close to 13' on Pleasure Point this past week. Geez.

fuck, unbelievable day up the coast at the ledge. Crowd ranged from 2 to 4. 3.5 hours of surfing because it was so damn good, and clean, and unexpected, that I could not just leave and get on with my day after the first hour. Maybe a window tomorrow morning before we get more rain and snow.

Major yawnnnnnn.... cadiz spain.....yaaaaaaa nice head high wind swell and wow what a city....

According to Webster, the definition of "Party Poop" = ...... you know who.

Another fun day around here. Glassy in the early afternoon is a treat in April. Add to that a little swell, and it is even better. Surfed a spot that does not attract too big of a crowd. A nice little bit of reef that needs just the right amount of swell to work. Too long of a period and it closes out. Too little swell and it does not show. But when it is on, it is a really nice wave. Nice enough to get our kingdouche to let out a yawn, so you know that means it rocks. Put in another long session as the crowd went from 4 to 2, and the waves kept on coming. Can't believe how good the surf has been so far this spring. It looks like the jet stream is to lift a little further north, so that will fuck us with the 35knot on shore flow. It has been nice though. Maybe another week of good conditions, then it will be corn harvest time.

Back in malaga... killer double overhead windswell... water is warm enough for a spring suit...
    Mmmmm capas