Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 155 156 157 158 159 160
Results 3,976 to 3,988 of 3988
    Nice little run in New England this week. Hope for another day or two of this swell. Anyone else getting out?

Went in early today and got another great mid-day session. Surfed 36th in Newport. Shoulder high and peaky with lined up lefts near the jetty and sightly north of the jetty. Super fun and not too many people out. The water is nice, low to mid 60's, fine for a spring suit. It really has been fun down here lately.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Been windy and small up here. Getting plenty of work done though.

Fun lunchtime session in Newport today. Chest to shoulder high nw windswell, meaning Newport is now rights off the jetties instead of lefts, odd for summer. Still fun, and the water is warming up. Lots of current, strange considering it is only shoulder high.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

That seems like the wind swell is generating down there. Been too windy to bother driving to the exposed coast up here. Instead have been surfing mostly weak, but long, ankle to waist high rollers in town. This morning was especially small. But still offering long rides and paddle backs.

Newport has been pumping lately. I have been surfing 32nd and 36th street the past few days, going in early and taking late morning sessions. It has been around head high, peaky with lined up shoulders, insanely fun. The water is warming up nicely, mid-60's. It is bigger on the upper streets, but I like the sandbars at 36th and 32nd. I hope everyone else is getting some of this swell.

South beach looked kind of fun last night. I'm down in here with my son as my wife attends a conference at USD. No chance at all to surf, but caught a glimpse
    If the ocean last night. Kind of reminded me of certain east coast locals during a hurricane swell.

New to this thread (and sport), but caught some fucking amazing shoulder high rights at rockpile at waikiki. There were some head high+ waves too, but the locals were all over those. Earlier this week I was learning in hanalei bay on some nice rollers and a handful of waist-high at poipu. I'll sure be missing the waves here when I had back to colorado.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Anyone else get some today...?

Getting the north shore in June is always a nice treat.

Swell again tonight at Pacific Beach. Looked fun. Head high or so. A little lump, but looked fun enough.

Newport continues to be fun. I'm heading out now for a quick session. It has dropped, but still solid on the upper streets.

Back home. I get to surf in the morning. Saw a few nice sets on and afternoon family bike ride. Nice to be home.

Went in early today then went for my late morning early afternoon session. Shoulder to occasionally head high, nice shape, peaky with lined up shoulders. I surfed between 56th and 60th street, the crowd was spread out. The water is warming up. Classic Newport. Right at the jetty at 56th there was a bit of a pack, but the peaks up the beach were just about as good and not too crowded. I don't understand why someone would battle at the jetty when they could get a peak 85% as good with only a couple of guys on it up the beach.

Swell has been pumping up here. So has the wind. I was able to get out north of town at sunrise Monday. Tide was too low, but still found a spot that was breaking well for about 45 minutes. Had it to myself. I heard Mitchell's was breaking great back in town but lots of squirrelly people on it. Swell dropped a bit for Tuesday so decided to longboard instead. Ended up surfing for 2+ hours on waist to chest high 200 yard plus long rollers. Barely stopped moving. Just paddle back and grab another. Super fun.