Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 189 190 191 192 193 194
Results 4,826 to 4,826 of 4826
    Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    Dang mang. Good luck with that.

First place I went yesterday was rough. Tons of white water. Paddled most of the day for like 5 waces. Second place I went though was pristine. Lots of the waves were even better than this one.

Attachment 305152

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Nice shot!

It was pumping down here. I surfed between tower 28 and tower 32. It was consistently shoulder high +, with some head high to slightly overhead sets. I surfed from 11 to 130. It was clean, with long lefts, absolutely beautiful. The funny thing was that I checked the afternoon report on Surfline and it said 2-3+ for the lower jetties in Newport! That was odd, I guess they did not wait to see a set.

I will say with Surfline that the lower jetties cam in Newport always makes it look smaller than it is. If it looks chest high, it is probably close to head high. They also consistently underestimate the size for that zone, which is strange considering they are giving a report based on a visual inspection, not the camera. If any of you guys are in this area and checking the cams keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Long duc dong; 12-08-2019 at 10:11 AM.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."