Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 178 179 180 181 182 183
Results 4,551 to 4,557 of 4557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Surf was running 20-25’ on the peak, wrapping a few hundred yards before dropping to 12’ way on the inside. Such a killer big wave spot. Best big day of my life.
    Remind me never to go out with you if it is a big day. Tomorrow is suppose to be head high with 70 degree water. That works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Yeah, I donít really tide above 15í anymore. Once the skiing bug bit me again an decade or so ago, Iíve lost some of my big wave skill.

Kind of a miss on the current swell up here. Canít wait for autumn to start.

I am with you Ott, I live for those first NW swells that can come in October. October and November are so damn nice down here. Good surf, cool but sunny days, I call it locals summer. Can't wait.
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.

Saturday and Sunday were lots of fun at river jetties. Head high +, but it was the in-between sets that were the best, the biggest ones were walled. Yesterday evening I went down to Trestles and got a late session at uppers, which was a blast. The water is still warm down there. I'm hoping to do the same thing today, but we will see. It looks like a very good run of swell here.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Anyone else get some today...?

Surfed in the fog this morning. South filled in a bit more. Avoid crowds again. And it is such a fun little wave. A bit bigger today at waist to belly button. Long as log rides with a few hollow sections and a lot of nose ridding sections. But still a bit crucial. Fun ass logging.

I imagine there were some better waves in town today. Maybe even the western points. Enjoyed hanging with my buddy who took up surfing at 43. He has almost a year under his belt. Fucking kook. Kind of impressed with his progress.
    Last edited by Ottime; 09-11-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Couple of craptacular shots from the last couple of days in The OC 😁

Nice day to surf in North County. South swell in the water pushing out head high sets. Water is still really warm and just a beautiful day in San Diego.