Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 200 201 202 203 204 205
Results 5,101 to 5,103 of 5103
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Justine Dupont FTW

It's been my impression that it's really frowned upon to be towing at Jaws when conditions allow for paddling. In the footage from the 16th it doesn't look paddle-able, hence the gonzo tow fest.
    The next day it was somewhat mellower and there was a big paddle session there. Video of Jan. 17th is on the same guy's channel.

Things slowed down for a while here, and Mt. Baldy and Mammoth turned on, so I've been skiing a lot the last month and not surfing much.

I got in my first couple of sessions in a while last week. Wednesday I surfed shoulder high waves at 36th, which were fun. I had a short window, but I got it clean and uncrowded. It was a bit wonky, but still fun.

Friday I got in about an hour at 32nd street before heading to Baldy for an afternoon ski session. 32nd was chest high and pretty fun. It's always great to surf and ski in the same day, although because of that I'm working more this weekend than I would like. It's pumping today, I should probably get work done and avoid the surf, but it's been a while since the waves have been good.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Things slowed down for a while here, and Mt. Baldy and Mammoth turned on, so I've been skiing a lot the last month and not surfing much.

I got in my first couple of sessions in a while last week. Wednesday I surfed shoulder high waves at 36th, which were fun. I had a short window, but I got it clean and uncrowded. It was a bit wonky, but still fun.

Friday I got in about an hour at 32nd street before heading to Baldy for an afternoon ski session. 32nd was chest high and pretty fun. It's always great to surf and ski in the same day, although because of that I'm working more this weekend than I would like. It's pumping today, I should probably get work done and avoid the surf, but it's been a while since the waves have been good.
    Glad you got out. Been blown out here in Oregon for a long time. But at least the skiing has been good!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk