Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 181 182 183 184 185 186
Results 4,626 to 4,629 of 4629
    Was in East cape last week. Caught a slight south swell. Kiting and surfing with Jerry Lopez was a treat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kite.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	602.3 KB 
ID:	256186

Got some today! Were in Costa Rica for a few weeks, been coming down for several years. We love Playa Guiones, its not a critical wave but it can be super fun beach break. Dropped the grom of at day camp (she surfs, rides horses, looks at birds, etc) while the wife and I get to go shred. Just lapped it up for 2 hours. Wifey had her best session ever, going down the line, finally turning off the lip while I snagged set wave after set wave. Fun size, shoulder to head high, zero stress. Both of us stoked out of our minds. Now sipping a local IPA while the sun goes down. FKNA!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Based on that I took a chance and ordered a Evolved. Hard to beat $300 for a semi custom shape. Will report here on first impressions and ride after it comes in.
    What year did you go back to to pay $300 for a new board and how do I arrange the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    What year did you go back to to pay $300 for a new board and how do I arrange the same?
    Just looked at their site. Interesting boards and hard to beat the price. I imagine shipping to NE is killer. Anyway, let us know how it works out, esp given the price