Results 5,126 to 5,132 of 5132
    This pretty much sums up my year

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-05 090643.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	376468
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    This pretty much sums up my year

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-05 090643.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	304.7 KB 
ID:	376468
    Sitting in the line up with 500 others waiting for a chest high Set?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Chest high? How short are you?

That looks perfect to me right now. Have not been out since September when my shoulder dislocated again. Angry fish was correct in that I was fucked. Had surgery in October.

Skiing is done for the season but mountain biking turned out to be pretty damn fun. Need to cajole myself back in the water to paddle around and but and rebuild. On a MTB camp trip with my kid for the next few days, so maybe Thursday.

Flat clean conditions sound about perfect. Donít care about crowds as I really just need to paddle around first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    It was knee to waist if you crouched down. Not surfing much these days, my timing always feels like I should of been there yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post

3 foot 6?
    I wrote "waiting for". Not surfing.
    Chest high clean ups surely purged the line up every 30min
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

It has actually been quite good in these parts over the last week and a half.

Saturday was really good in the Tresltes zone. Head high+ in the Cottons/Barbedwires zone, I rotated between the rights under Nixon's old house and the lefts slightly south. It was clean for the most part, and I think I stayed in the water for around an hour.

I have gotten a few good 36th street days and some excellent ones south of the HB pier too.

Today was actually sneaky fun south of the HB pier. I went to bed knowing I would have a morning window, but seeing blue on surfline I figured it might not be worth it. When I checked in the morning it was green and fair to good, around shoulder high with the occasional head high set. I surfed mostly around tower 3, sometimes drifting north towards the pier, sometimes paddling south. It was clean, and though it could have had more push the shape was good and there was a nice inside section. The water is starting to warm up a bit. The crowd was really not bad all things considered.

It is supposed to be smaller tomorrow, but if it's clean I will try to squeeze a session in.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

A fun mid-morning session south of the HB pier today.

It was shoulder high+, with good shape. I was able to trunk it, getting in the water around 930. It was a bit brisk at first, but I adjusted and it ended up being fine. It was crowded, but the crowd was pretty spread out.

It has been a very good spring down here.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."