Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The 10 Rules of Pregnant Fight Club

http://www.brobible.com/story/131596...r-king-parking

The 1st Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: You do not talk about Pregnant Fight Club.

The 2nd Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Fighters are allowed to commandeer Burger King highchairs and use them as weapons.

The 3rd Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Touching of any and all weaves is both disrespectful and grounds for an automatic disqualification.

The 4th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: All fighters are required to be hormonally unstable and in their third trimesters.

The 5th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Stomach kicking and vaginal uppercuts are not only allowed, but encouraged.

The 6th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Men can be spectators as long as they say, "Beat that bitch, yea, beat that bitch talkin' bout Oakland."

The 7th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Anyone caught holding a respectable job outside of the Pregnant Fight Club will be banished.

The 8th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Parking lot fights are sanctioned events but once the fight moves into the actual Burger King, it falls under the governing board of Project Mayhem. This now means assault rifles and fatalities are fair game.

The 9th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: No one wins until someone dies (Project Mayhem rules) or placenta and a newborn hit the floor.

The 10th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Winner of Pregnant Fight Club is awarded bottomless fountain beverages for a period of five business days and is also crowned with a cardboard, folding Burger King tiara.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

....and people say the best days of America are behind us.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

I love a Burger King parking lot fight as much as the next guy.....but do you have any how messed up (read: sad) that video is on about 10 different levels?

Stay classy, Oakland.
    كافر
    (Infidel)

It makes me cringe to think that my tax dollars actually goes to keep these pieces of trash alive.
    Nobody listens to a fkn word fat chicks say. Nobody talks to them long enough to notice they're crazy

Sweet baby Jesus that is so wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Where is Epic Beard Man when you need him?
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Ugggh, so depressing to watch that.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

What a bunch of animals. Wait, not even animals behave this disgustingly.
    Waste of fucking air.

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    ....and people say the best days of America are behind us.
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

gunit130 Guest
    Video is pretty much the first thing I did this morning with my coffee in hand. Wish I didn't watch that now.

I was torn between laughing and feeling sad, but at about the 7 minute mark I was actually hoping the prego lady got punched in the stomach.

Wrong on so many levels. Apparently decades of head start funding have really accomplished very little. On a brighter note, car manufacturers should take note that the lowly minivan now seems to be the gangsta's whip of choice.

disgusting......

not only are they savages, but seriously...over 10 minutes before the cops even roll up???
    http://www.firsttracksonline.com

I wish i could be like SkiFishBum

man you guys are no fun at all here anymore... first you hate that kid for stealing airplanes and now you get sad when pregnant ladies fight in burger king and run cops over

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    but seriously...over 10 minutes before the cops even roll up???
    This was the afternoon the Johannes Mehersle (fatal BART transit police shooting of an unarmed passenger) trial verdict was released. You can hear throughout the video the cameraman is waiting for the verdict, and then he announces it as "he got involuntary manslaughter" during the fight.

Most of the police were in strategic locations preparing to quell rioting during the time the video was shot. Many were concerned that the verdict announcement could be the "Rodney King trial" of the Bay Area.

The people in this video could obviously care less what the verdict happened to be ... it probably had no bearing on their opinion of "Oakland's Finest." (quotes because that is what the cameraman uses to refer to the police in the video)

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Shit that would be awesome if Epic Beard Man rolled up on an Oakland bus and whipped some ass. The video was eerily reminiscent of a Jane Goodall documentary. I don't mean that in a deragotory monkey way. I mean it in a "wow, people aren't that far removed from the animal world"

Was that real or staged? Serious question. If it wasn't staged why would the guy beat her up on camera and risk going to jail? Seems too trashy to be real.

I heart Oakland. Pregos fighting, dudes hitting chicks, no one stops any of it, pitbulls, and cops who can't get their shit together; all in a burger king parking lot.
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Was that real or staged? Serious question. If it wasn't staged why would the guy beat her up on camera and risk going to jail? Seems too trashy to be real.
    Oh that's real all right. You need to get out to more Burger King parking lots.
    All the years combine
    they melt into a dream

Jeeeeeesus...I watched the whole thing like a train wreck.
    You should have been here yesterday!

I have a buddy who was a cop in Oakland for a few years before heading north to Reading.....it's pretty well known that in certain Oakland hoods, if a call is made to the police, the cops don't rush in as a saftey measure (for them)....as he would tell it "if we get there and the shit is still flying, we become the enemy and it gets ugly"

With that said, nothing was uglier than this....I'm still shaking my head and can only imagine the life the kids of those hookers will have.

What is wrong w/ people
    why make ten turns when you only need to make NONE!

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts
    Proof that cities make you crazy.

Fucking animals. I feel really sad/sick after watching that.
    I still call it The Jake.

the pregnant female silverback does not back down protecting her food source from her rivals...

I LOVE this video. Just watched it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.