Page 86 of 136 FirstFirst ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3396
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Giri/Haji: 2 episodes on and it just keeps getting better. Watch this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    Outstanding; thanks for the tip.
    Agreed, interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Don’t Fuck with Cats.....

Crazy.
    Thought it was really interesting/disturbing, but mostly because I remember when all this went down IRL. Shit freaked me out, was so close to home. I had no idea about the fb group and the extent of animal cruelty. It was never really mentioned by mainstream media at the time. What a sick fuck.
    27° 18°

This Aaron Hernandez doc is insane...
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

No interest in Aaron Hernandez.
    Has anyone watched Thieves In The Woods? I'm kind of digging the first three episodes.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Been watching a lot of dark stuff lately so Step Brothers was a welcome and funny change of pace.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

I'm sure somebody's posted about The Heist.
    Been on a binge with it for two days and am impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I'm sure somebody's posted about The Heist.
    Been on a binge with it for two days and am impressed.
    First two seasons of MONEY HEIST are great and I really got into the characters, especially the narrator, such a babe. Also enjoyed watching it in Spanish with the subtitles. Season 3 loses it a bit for me as it goes off on a bit of a tangent. Season 4 will be out in April. Its actually the 3rd highest watched show on Netflix after Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy.

I couldn’t get thru the first season but it was ok. Lots of babes. It is definitely better in Spanish w subtitles. The English dub version was unwatchable

Loving the Norwegian series Occupied. Novel premise: “ The series depicts a fictional near future in which Russia, with support from the European Union, occupies Norway to restore its oil and gas production, in response to a Europe-wide energy crisis. Due to catastrophic environmental events, Norway's Prime Minister has stopped the country's oil and gas production.”

Quote Originally Posted by robnow View Post
    First two seasons of MONEY HEIST are great and I really got into the characters, especially the narrator, such a babe. Also enjoyed watching it in Spanish with the subtitles. Season 3 loses it a bit for me as it goes off on a bit of a tangent. Season 4 will be out in April. Its actually the 3rd highest watched show on Netflix after Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy.
    Just started this last light. Is it me, or do all of the actresses have great boobies?! Outstanding!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I watch Money Heist as a sleeping aid. The slow pace and bad acting overcomes insomnia every time.

LOL. Love the responses you guys have.....

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    LOL. Love the responses you guys have.....

Damn, dude is seriously "Doin' the Dew"...
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Netflix: instaView rec's

Quote Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
    Damn, dude is seriously "Doin' the Dew"...
    Reminds me of the summer I jumped on the Breaking Bad wagon and went thru 5 seasons in a couple weeks. I felt like i was a meth addict too starting up yet another episode at 3am

We’re four episodes into “The Stranger”; very very good. Starts out pretty simple, but the onion just keeps getting more and more layers. No clue where this is going, but I’m eager to find out.

The Britts are really good at mysteries; this is a fine example of the genre bent in weird directions.

Highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Reminds me of the summer I jumped on the Breaking Bad wagon and went thru 5 seasons in a couple weeks. I felt like i was a meth addict too starting up yet another episode at 3am
    Haha. That was totally me and my wife (pre-kids) with Breaking Bad. We were also late to the party and I was like "Ok. Let's see what the big deal about this show is." A few weeks later... realized we had blasted through the entire show pretty much non-stop except breaks to go to work and a few hours of sleep each night. Woops!

Super duper binge-worthy show. Trying to watch ONE episode is about as futile as popping open a can of Pringles and trying to eat just one chip. "Just one more. Ok, just one more. Ok, for real this time. Just one more. Aww crap, I just ate the entire can. Doh!"

The Stranger is fucking rad. Love Harlan Coban. A well spun Mystery

I will second Occupied. Really good.
    Money Heist: MEH. I don't think that I will continue after the boredom of episode 3. I'm with E.O. on this
    Saul is The Man

I just watched Chasing Trane, a docu about, of course, the life and music of John Coltrane. I loved it; I mean, how can you go wrong listening to an hour and a half or so of Coltrane music (plays pretty much continuously, even over the numerous interview bits). His story is quite interesting and inspiring... It's a twist on the usual rockumentary (where guy gets successful, gets addicted to every substance there is, gets more successful, washes out and eventually cleans up, triumphant reunion tour); Coltrane got very modestly successful, got hooked on booze and heroin, cleaned up, and only then produced the brilliant music that he's known for. As documentary art, Chasing Trane is nothing special, and pretty straightforward. But again, it's an hour and a half of Coltrane.

Oh, and Netflix doesn't own this, so don't expect it to be available forever.

Anyone here watching Cuckoo? It has its moments

New season of Altered Carbon is weird; not what I was expecting. Two eps in, and I’m gonna follow it, but it’s not as WOW as last season. Time will tell.

“I Am Not OK With This” is worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    New season of Altered Carbon is weird; not what I was expecting. Two eps in, and I’m gonna follow it, but it’s not as WOW as last season. Time will tell.
    It’s definitely not the same feeling as season 1. This one is pretty standard plot stuff. Lots of lazy writing. It’s like someone felt the need to explain the character back story by jamming it into a run of the mill rebels vs big bad govt

The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez is beyond heartbreaking. I like true-crime mini-series but this one was tough to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    It’s definitely not the same feeling as season 1. This one is pretty standard plot stuff. Lots of lazy writing. It’s like someone felt the need to explain the character back story by jamming it into a run of the mill rebels vs big bad govt

Yeah, I'm only 2 episodes in, but I think I'm bailing on it. Season 1 was great. Season 2, not so much.

Pivoting to formula 1. Season 2 is entertaining so far. Same deal as season 1.