Page 80 of 137 FirstFirst ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3407
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Is there anyway to watch Season 3 of The Good Place without paying NBC $25?
    I assume it will be on netflix once season 4 starts airing.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I would imagine. It’s just that last night I finished season two on Netflix
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I hear ya, that was me a couple of months ago.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

NYT's 50 Best TV Shows on Netflix

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...&region=Footer

^ so fired up to see andy griffith #3 even if only by alphabet. Timeless. One of the few things my father and I could agree on. Pre civil rights, virtually pre- rock and roll; (a world precious few here ever knew) and if you overlook some of the technology it hasn't aged one bit.
    "Can't you see..."

Just checked out "Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse" yesterday on Netflix. Animated movie that REALLY surprised me. I've heard nothing but good things but totally blew it off when it was at theaters. Finally got around to watching it and man. It could very well be the best Spider-Man movie to come out. After seeing so much mediocrity from the franchise, it was refreshing. Now I Think I'll have to pick this one up on 4K Blu-Ray to get the full visual and Atmos treatments! Highly recommended, but go into it with an open mind as it's pretty wacko, with an animation style that is unique but pretty trippy. Film's definitely carried by the script, which is top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Just checked out "Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse" yesterday on Netflix. Animated movie that REALLY surprised me. I've heard nothing but good things but totally blew it off when it was at theaters. Finally got around to watching it and man. It could very well be the best Spider-Man movie to come out. After seeing so much mediocrity from the franchise, it was refreshing. Now I Think I'll have to pick this one up on 4K Blu-Ray to get the full visual and Atmos treatments! Highly recommended, but go into it with an open mind as it's pretty wacko, with an animation style that is unique but pretty trippy. Film's definitely carried by the script, which is top notch.
    I put off seeing it in theaters, as well. Went the last week it was playing in Reno and had the entire theater to myself. Other than the annoying moving backgrounds that made my eyes water and head hurt and feel like I was watching 3-D without glasses, I thought the film was supremely entertaining. Well written, gonzo action, and just a blast.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

You guys still go to theaters?

Read about The Boys in this thread and watched 2 episodes last night.

FWIW - it's better than The Tick.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    You guys still go to theaters?
    Yup. Probably average 4x a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Read about The Boys in this thread and watched 2 episodes last night.

FWIW - it's better than The Tick.
    Wrong thread, Dude!
    The Boys is an Amazon Original, only streaming on Prime...

Netflix: instaView rec's

Holy shit, Spider-Verse is awesome! I’m gonna watch it again on the half hit of acid I have left over from Phish this summer. Probably this weekend.
    It’s so trippy!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Holy shit, Spider-Verse is awesome! I’m gonna watch it again on the half hit of acid I have left over from Phish this summer. Probably this weekend.
    It’s so trippy!
    Be careful! That final battle scene could overload an intoxicated brain. haha

Just finished Season 2 of Knightfall. It was superb
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 08-17-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Netflix: instaView rec's

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    I liked it but felt it was at least 30 minutes too long. Pleased with my decision to watch it at home instead of going to the theatre, but it is worth watching on Netflix fosho

Just getting into season 2 of Mindhunter. It’s such a good show.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Just finished season 2. Very good. The end is very interesting, and makes me wonder whether there will be a season 3. I hope so.

Well, they certainly set the stage for Season 3. Great series

The Family

watched it last week. some stuff I knew. Others, I did not.

watch it.
    I ski the east.

“Money Heist” is pretty good; I’m four episodes in, and I gotta say it is not going where I thought it would. Recommended.

New Chapelle is a feather ruffler. Not surprising, but he is more deliberate than ever in his desire to push buttons. His defense of MJ even made me uncomfortable, which is saying something.

The end result is hilarity. It's the funniest of his Netflix specials, IMO.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    New Chapelle is a feather ruffler. Not surprising, but he is more deliberate than ever in his desire to push buttons. His defense of MJ even made me uncomfortable, which is saying something.

The end result is hilarity. It's the funniest of his Netflix specials, IMO.
    saw first few minutes...i am all for a joke, but his humor just didn't do it for me..next, please
    I ski the east.

This just out. I'm super excite!

Anybody watched it yet?

^^ Just finished episode one. Pretty rad!

Quote Originally Posted by Flyoverland Captive View Post
    “Money Heist” is pretty good; I’m four episodes in, and I gotta say it is not going where I thought it would. Recommended.
    +2 on Money Heist, even enjoyed watching it in Spanish with the subtitles. Likeable characters, main character is a babe, traps me into episode after episode. Seasons (Parts) 1 & 2 were great (I thought it was done after this), season 3 gets a little off track and over the top.