Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brittney Spears is the best singer evar

WARNING your life will never be the same after this

. . .

i no longer frown upon lipsynching. jk if you can't sing you can't sing, i'm talking to you milly vanilly.

id still fuck her

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    id still fuck her
    with a gag to keep her from squeeling.
    . . .

It seems like she's mumbling to herself looking around the stage for her hairbrush

Airbrushed poptart

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Since Core Shot is the king of weird thread bumps, seems only fitting to bump his thread.

Been reading about her yesterday since it's been in the news, and damn. She's been locked up as a cash cow. Her dad makes $2500/wk as her co-conservator (and surely makes tons as her forced manager too), and HER COURT APPOINTED LAWYER, the guy who is supposed to represent HER interests, makes up to $10,000/week. And he told the judge that she never asked him to petition the court to end the conservator arrangement, and she told the court that she never knew that she could petition to end the arrangement. He said he was shocked to hear her say that, but who you going to believe? The woman who has literally been treated as a cash cow, locked up and milked for her money (forced to perform with no decision making authority), or the guy getting paid $10k a week to supposedly represent her interests while that arrangement continues? FFS.

Like her music or hate it, think she's a no talent ass clown and batshit crazy or not, this still seems all kinds of fucked up.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Since Core Shot is the king of weird thread bumps, seems only fitting to bump his thread.

Been reading about her yesterday since it's been in the news, and damn. She's been locked up as a cash cow. Her dad makes $2500/wk as her co-conservator (and surely makes tons as her forced manager too), and HER COURT APPOINTED LAWYER, the guy who is supposed to represent HER interests, makes up to $10,000/week. And he told the judge that she never asked him to petition the court to end the conservator arrangement, and she told the court that she never knew that she could petition to end the arrangement. He said he was shocked to hear her say that, but who you going to believe? The woman who has literally been treated as a cash cow, locked up and milked for her money (forced to perform with no decision making authority), or the guy getting paid $10k a week to supposedly represent her interests while that arrangement continues? FFS.

Like her music or hate it, think she's a no talent ass clown and batshit crazy or not, this still seems all kinds of fucked up.
    100% is totally fucked up. How can you tell me she isn't of "right mind" to manage money, but can do sold out Vegas shows for a year? They used a law against her to take advantage of her. She was never "crazy", abused by her parents at a young age? For sure. I feel bad and hope she wins. Fuck that guy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah... will be interesting to hear the whole story but bottom line: She's an adult who can walk, talk, (sing) dress and feed herself. She should be in control of her own life. FFS she's 40yo.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I'm loving her instgram
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yeah... will be interesting to hear the whole story but bottom line: She's an adult who can walk, talk, (sing) dress and feed herself. She should be in control of her own life. FFS she's 40yo.
    Considering we let all kinds of other people with mental illness make shitty life decisions in this country this seem criminal to me.

FREE BRITNEY!

Seriously the documentary on HBO or whatever it is, really made me have a new level of respect for her.

Amen to this. I've gone 180 degrees from "just another pop tart" to "these are crimes against humanity, free Britney!" Seriously, if she allegedly needs a conservator, how TF are half the people in this country allowed to make their own decisions?

I've gotta say, when your focus at the show is choreography and you know the audio is being pumped in anyways, can you really blame the girl for not trying to sing?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by old_newguy View Post
    Considering we let all kinds of other people with mental illness make shitty life decisions...
    Like running for Federal office.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    I've gotta say, when your focus at the show is choreography and you know the audio is being pumped in anyways, can you really blame the girl for not trying to sing?

EXACTLY. She's putting on a performance, which is more about the dancing and special effects than anything else. If you've seen any videos of her actually singing, you'd know she's talented.

Lady Gaga actually singing during her superbowl show was a total anomaly. Even the guys playing guitar were faking it / not actually connected to the sound system.

HER COURT APPOINTED LAWYER, the guy who is supposed to represent HER interests, makes up to $10,000/week.
    And the guy's name is Wallet.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Is his 1st name Phil?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

BLM - Britney's Life Matters!
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Hearing about this deal back in early 2000 I thought it was BS and now that she was a hit the lawyers would get it worked out. Then she fell out of the spotlight. Hearing that she's still trapped by it? She is enslaved. This is some massive bullshit.

And as for a pop-star lip-synching a concert? I'd love to see any of you folks even try to get near that kind of athleticism. Putting on a 2 hour show, singing at top volume, in perfect tune, while moving to complex choreography, night after night as you jet set around the world? Not a fucking chance. Much more often they pick one or two songs a night to actually sing. The rest is a visual performance. Lady Gaga is an anomaly, but even then I'd wager she has done it in the past, or at the very least been covered during choruses.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    Hearing about this deal back in early 2000 I thought it was BS and now that she was a hit the lawyers would get it worked out. Then she fell out of the spotlight. Hearing that she's still trapped by it? She is enslaved. This is some massive bullshit.

And as for a pop-star lip-synching a concert? I'd love to see any of you folks even try to get near that kind of athleticism. Putting on a 2 hour show, singing at top volume, in perfect tune, while moving to complex choreography, night after night as you jet set around the world? Not a fucking chance. Much more often they pick one or two songs a night to actually sing. The rest is a visual performance. Lady Gaga is an anomaly, but even then I'd wager she has done it in the past, or at the very least been covered during choruses.
    Chick isn't even allowed to remove her IUD? What kind of shit is this? Travesty. Should be the name of her next album.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Enslaved. That's the exact correct word for it. A well kept slave for sure, living in luxury, but enslaved nonetheless.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Ahem.. Seems shes already told us.

I guess Harry and Meghan are super jealous that their vacuous victimhood media bash has now been forgotten and the world is now obsessed with an even more horrible celebrity injustice. Oh, the humanity.

I can't believe this is front page material in serious newspapers.

surely you could’ve also worked in a hit on Hillary in that there tirade, right? might as well cover all the bases…