Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    But they need cash NOW to get the trust funders their quarterly dividend checks... generations 2 and 3 of a family business, after all.

you will be hard pressed to find someone with anything bad to say about Andy. He's a genuine, stand-up fella. He worked hard at Steamboat, going well beyond the office and deep into the community. He is one of the good guys in the ski world, for sure.
    On first

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoInTheBoat View Post
    Intrawest marketing at its finest. I cant wait to see whats in store for Squaw.

http://www.yoursnowday.com/
    Dude. Seriously? Once upon a time when I was young and ignorant I wanted to work for a ski company like Intrawest. If there are any Intrawest people on this forum- What is the deal? How can you take something as awesome as skiing/snowboarding and make it sooooooooooo stupid? I don't mean to imply that all Intrawest employees promote these kind of shinanigans.

That kind of crap isn't even good on a normal corporate level. So embarrassing. How did the world of skiing come to this?

Quote Originally Posted by thedrew55 View Post
    Dude. Seriously? Once upon a time when I was young and ignorant I wanted to work for a ski company like Intrawest. If there are any Intrawest people on this forum- What is the deal? How can you take something as awesome as skiing/snowboarding and make it sooooooooooo stupid? I don't mean to imply that all Intrawest employees promote these kind of shinanigans.

That kind of crap isn't even good on a normal corporate level. So embarrassing. How did the world of skiing come to this?
    Don't worry Drew, there's help on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Dam Skier View Post
    I have known Andy for some time. He is genuine, down to earth, and is a big supporter of skiers.
    I think I'll wait and see.

On a side note:

okbye
    TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!1!

Here, I'll help you out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    RENO SUPERMOTO

Andy Wirth (less) is a class-A A-hole. He comes across as nice, intelligent, driven, etc. But having worked with him for a few years at the boat, I can tell you that if you want actual follow through, strategic planning, honesty, etc in a leader, then you'd better look elsewhere. It was a happy day around here when he announced his resignation.