Looking for work in Telluride

Moving from AK to t-ride, wife got a good job in town but I can't be a stay at home dad for the dog. I've been lucky enough to have a year round job for a ski resort for six seasons and would love an in if anyone works there. Also have ski repping experience. Daily news doesn't have much action right now for postings. Thanks in advance

The Daily Planet is the best bet. Since its mid season there will not be many jobs in the classified. Winter season jobs(even year round jobs that open up) Will start being posted from mid October -early December. Although there are a lot less jobs in tride it should not be an issue finding something. If I hear of anything I will let you know. Telluride ski resort does not have the best reputation as a company to work for but I know a lot of people who have worked there for years and like it.
    Lets make some turns this winter(i hope you realize that it does not snow in Telluride but somehow the skiing is still really good)
    deeppo

thanks man, that is great advice. I may not jump on a career type position then until after the fall. much appreciated, I definitely look forward to new ski buddies and it would be good to catch up to be shown around the BC a little. The snowpack is obviously a lot different than AK so I have a lot to learn