FS: 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S - Low Miles, Great Shape

I'm selling my 750 cc 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S, it has just under 9,000 miles and has been garaged or under cover the whole time I've had it. I'm the second owner and purchased it with about 4,000 miles on it in 2006. It is located in Seattle.

The bike has just been serviced by Lake City Kawasaki and had all the carburetors cleaned, oil and filter changed, new air filter and spark plugs and a full inspection. The bike was previously serviced by Skagit County Power Sports by its first owner so it's been a Northwest bike all it's life.

The bike is fully stock except for the seat which was upgraded to a much more comfortable Corbin seat.

It has had a low speed (<5 mph) fall and has a scrape on the right hand side and a cracked turn signal cover, but the light still works fine. Other than that, it's in great shape.

This is a great bike with the looks and guts of a sport bike, but the upright position so it's better for your body. Great for touring and the city.

Sad to see it go, but with a dog, it's not getting used as much as it should be.

Also comes with a tank bag.

More pics here: ZR-7S

Last edited by fixiewrek; 07-09-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Add location