Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Lebron is a huge F'kn Douche-Bag. Period

Lebron is officially a douch-bag...I am now a bigger Cavs fan than I have ever been, and I hope they can win a NBA championship withour master King James the Douche-Bag...I hope Mr. Piece-of-Sh!t never wins a championship in his career and goes down as a bigger all-time loser than Charles Barkley. I hope Kobe Bryant wins 3+ more & makes Lebron wish for things he will never get...F*ck Lebron James. Period. Go Cavs!

Hold an hour long NBA-ESPN spectacle so you can make a bigger name for yourself, hype up your future to make more money, and in the process make Cleveland and all of it fans look like the pathetic dog who got their nose rubbed in sh!t for no apparent reason not knowing what in the hell he did wrong but exist...

Lebron "Douche-Fucking-Bag" James. Fuck you, you peice of shit. I hope the people of Cleveland and Akron shit on you and your house and your family...just like you have done to NE Ohio...may you have to move to South Beach in shame and fear for your life you Fucking Fuck-Fuck. Fuck you Mister James.

And what the fuck sort of douche-bag name is "Lebron" anyway? Fuck off asshole, goodbye and do not get in a plane crash on your fight to Miami, I would hate to see other innocent people hurt by you and your bad karma.
    "There's a truth that sanity denies...." --Sprung Monkey

I strongly approve of your drunken rant and agree wholeheartedly that James is a massive doucheturd. But rooting for Kobe to win anything is unacceptable, sir. Hopefully when you're sober tomorrow you'll come to your senses.

I now place Lebron in a whole new category of lowness...

Far-Below other notorious douchebags like Kobe, A-Rod, Ryan Leaf, Al Davis, Manny Ramirez, Maurice Claret, O.J. Simpson, Pete Carroll, Micheal Vick, and Art Modell.

I hope he never gets anything he wants, and lives out a bad-karma life of misery. May he never catch up to the lesser douche-bag Kobe and his championships and always be weighed, judged, and left found wanting.

Fuck-you much Sir James.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    I strongly approve of your drunken rant and agree wholeheartedly that James is a massive doucheturd. But rooting for Kobe to win anything is unacceptable, sir. Hopefully when you're sober tomorrow you'll come to your senses.
    Kobe super soaked your Mom last night

LAKESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a lakers beanie to shred in son!!
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Fuck you Lebron...you Fucking Fuck Fuck.

Fuck Cleveland. Lousy rustbelt punchclocks, they shouldnt be burning his jerseys, they should be giving him a rusty trombone for propping up that shithole for 7 years and making anybody care about that Superfund site.

Enjoy fighting for the #8 seed in between studying for your GEDs and say hi to Bernie Kosar for me, you turds!
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

dude...at least you have the Browns. And the Indians.

Fuck Lebron James. May he burn in the hell that is Miami. Cleveland might never live down the bad Karma of having its river catch on fire in 1972...Lebron Douchebag is just another part of a long line of shit payments to that event...long live Douchebags, they always do and make out at the expense of good innocent people...Fuck you much, Mr. James.

Kobe raped a girl

Lebron donated all of the proceeds from that ESPN special to the boys and girls club and took 30m less to go to a winning team

hmm I wonder who is the bigger douche?
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Lebron did the unthinkable: he made me think that if the Heat play the Lakers in the Finals, I will be rooting for Kobe and the Lakers. And I HATE Kobe and the Lakers.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Not an Indians or Browns fan...I am an Ohio State Alum who became a Cleveland Cavs fan back in the days of Mark Price, Larry Nance and Brad Daugherty...grew up in SoCal, moved back home when I graduated OSU, never liked the Lakers, stayed a Cavs fan...

When Lebron was drafted, it looked like the Cavs were renewed again, could build a dynasty and finally win soemthing...but honestly, Mr. Douche-Bag James never delivered what his promise boasted...he always came up short...so instead of taking the blame as the leader of the team, he blamed the team and its inabiltiy to step-up and get another marquee player...he left the team behind instead of taking the responsibility for the Cav's failure upon himself...fucking immature piece of shit, typical of many people today, who will not accept the blame that is due to them and run away from their mess, "It is not my fault." Fuck you much Mr. Douchebag.

I hope Sir Douchebag does not wear number 23 anymore, tarnish it no more...let 23 go down as the number worn by the best player in NBA history, and not a number worn of the #1 douchbag ever to put on an NBA jersey in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I am an Ohio State Alum

GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO BLUE

This was not a surprise...

you seem surprised. Cleveland sucks, for everything. Chicago is a much better midwest lame city.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO BLUE
    Wow, this thread has nothing to do with the Ohio State-Michigan Rivalry...but you, sir, do prove many of my negative points in the past about the graduates and supporters of your fine school.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Kobe raped a girl

Lebron donated all of the proceeds from that ESPN special to the boys and girls club and took 30m less to go to a winning team

hmm I wonder who is the bigger douche?
    He could have just given them the money and shut the fuck up about it but he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    This was not a surprise...

you seem surprised...
    Honestly not surprised, felt this coming for a long time, got the idea the first time I saw him wear an New York Yankees ballcap at a Cleveland Indians game a few years ago.

Fuck Lebron James "The Douchebag of Miami" ...may they have all his failures and ineptitudes. Fuck-you much Lebron.

so basically you are pissed because you grew up in cleveland?

it's ok...it's not your fault.

Wow, this thread has nothing to do with the Ohio State-Michigan Rivalry...but you, sir, do prove many of my negative points in the past about the graduates and supporters of your fine school.
    Sorry Bro, reflex I guess

Are you more pissed at the circumstances surrounding the declaration of his decision or the decision?

I support Bodhi in his ranting about King Douche.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    so basically you are pissed because you grew up in cleveland?

it's ok...it's not your fault.
    You really don't read threads before you reply to them do you?
    I still call it The Jake.

"and took 30m less to go to a winning team"

The "winning" part is yet to be determined. Two superstars, one All-Star, and 8 minimum-salary players does not a championship team make.... he just can't figure that out.

And I'm with everyone else- FUCK Lebron, and FUCK ESPN too. I'm surprised the network could take time off from sucking the NFL's dick to air this show- but they certainly made quite a spectacle of the douche-bag. Reason #4,503 why the NBA is the worst pro league in sports.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboy View Post
    Sorry Bro, reflex I guess
    No problemo, bro...One of my close friends (Sinecure on this board) is a Michigan Alum, but I only hold that against him 1/365...While I am not a fan of Michigan, I love the great rivalry that exists with the Wolverines...without the blue people of Michigan (albeit misguided IMHO), us Scarlet folks would have less direction and focus during football season. Can't stand Michigan, but I actually need them on some crazy level of subconsciousness.

As far as your other question, Lebron could manned up and took the blame for the recent Cavs' failures as the leader and superstar of the team, stayed and did the right thing to try to be a better leader and guide his teammates to bring a championship to the people of NE Ohio and his declared beloved "home"...but instead he takes the easy way out and heads to a stacked team in hopes of a championship, thus leaving a mess in his wake for others to clean up...and then Mr. Grande-the-Selfish-Douchebag classlessly rubs the message in the face of Ohioans and other Cavs fans with an hour long T.V. special to highlight how great he thinks he is...Fuck you Lebron--you fucking fuck fuck Miamian.

seems like Dan Gilbert agrees with you Bodhi

Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert posted this letter on the team's website after LeBron James' announcement he was leaving for the Miami Heat.

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers

As far as your other question, Lebron could manned up and took the blame for the recent Cavs' failures as the leader and superstar of the team, stayed and did the right thing to try to be a better leader and guide his teammates to bring a championship to the people of NE Ohio and his declared beloved "home"...but instead he takes the easy way out and heads to a stacked team in hopes of a championship, thus leaving a mess in his wake for others to clean up...and then Mr. Grande-the-Selfish-Douchebag classlessly rubs the message in the face of Ohioans and other Cavs fans with an hour long T.V. special to highlight how great he thinks he is...Fuck you Lebron--you fucking fuck fuck Miamian.
    Just like the saying "there is no I in team", you cannot blame the Cavs failure on just Lebron. The Lakers and the Celtics each have more the one superstar and a very strong supporting cast. The Cavs only really had Lebron and very few other notable players (jamison, williams). He is doing what is smart for him.

Besides where would your rather live, South Beach or Cleveland?
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA