Denver Mags: Lost dog

Hey guys, a girl I know that I used to instruct with at Killington has lost her dog in the Denver area. Her facebook post: "My dog Kaya was last seen in the five points area in Denver on 7/5/2010."

That's all the info I have, and here's a recent picture of Kaya-

It's only been 3 days, so I'm hoping someone out there finds Kaya.

Kaya's owner is Kristin, her email is: kkernan09@hotmail.com.She has a lot of friends out looking for the dog, but the more people the better.

EDIT: Finding out a little more about this as I read her Facebook wall- She's at her parent's house in PA, the dog was at her place in Denver with friends and got spooked by people lighting off fireworks and ran out of the yard, hasn't been seen since.
    Last edited by Crock; 07-08-2010 at 10:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

I sent her some pics, I hope she sends some back.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I hope she finds Kaya.

Good thing she's not in Boulder, if she started calling for Kaya half the dogs in town would come running.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I hope she finds Kaya.

Good thing she's not in Boulder, if she started calling for Kaya half the dogs in town would come running.
    And a handful of hippie chicks.

I ride through Five Points frequently and will keep an eye out.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

get home Kaya

im not too far... will also keep an eye out
    let your tracks be lost in the dark and snow

Have the wife and dog keeping an eye out for Kaya in the ballpark neighborhood.

Awesome, thanks everyone. Let's get Kaya home safely.
    Last edited by Crock; 07-08-2010 at 10:40 AM.
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

I keep calling her to ask her out to help me "search for her dog and stuff" but she isn't picking up.

(she may not want her number up here, I love my dog, but I aint putting my phone number up)

^ She said it was ok, but after remembering the crazies that are out there I took it down. Her phone number is on Kaya's dog tag, find the dog and call her.

Get home safe soon, Kaya!

One thing is that in that area, dogs get stolen all the time. It sucks to think about, but my little brother and two of his friends have all had their dogs taken out of the backyard.

Doggie Dreams for Kaya ++++
    You should have been here yesterday!