Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I dunno if anyone has the balls to try this but I do this on occasion for breakfast:

Hot water in a coffee cup
    Marmite swirled in to taste

So good with buttered toast.
    eating and sleeping is serious business

I was weaned on it so I'll throw my lot in for vegemite's defence.

It's meant to be put on whatever you're eating sparingly. Americans make this mistake as most foods in the US seem to be covered in generous helpings of either peanut butter, salt, tomato sauce (ketchup to you americans), BBQ sauce, or salad dressings.

True, vegemite tastes like dead duck ass if you've never had it before but as stated above, we're not human. We also walk around on our hands, ride kangaroos to work, just got electricity last week, our continent is devoid of trees, have both hippos and the vienna boys' choir, and give people the boot when they're naughty.

Maybe you can explain to me what's up with root beer. That shit tastes like toothpaste gone bad.
    Every book is a children's book if the kid can read it.

Australia & England also have a product called Marmite. It causes the same reaction, you love it or hate it. You're meant to spread it very very thinly. I was greatly amused to see my 15 year french exchange student tell me that he loves the Marmite and spread it like Nutella over a slice of toast. He was still complaining that his taste buds were screwed at the end of the week. Dick head.

A marmite miner = a shirt lifter, which is funny too.
    i wish i never chose that user_name

Whitedot Freeride

Quote Originally Posted by Big Snowballs View Post
    Vegemite is dog food marketed to humans. Don't eat or trust anything Aussie. They talk funny and look funny. Their water doesn't even flush the right way.
    And they're all convicts, and they dont rinse the fucking soap off their dishes ( [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182068"]Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame] )and worst of all, they're all terrified of firearms.

And girls with aussie accents either sound very sexy, or really really obnoxious.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

I bet you she eats vegemite.
    eating and sleeping is serious business

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    And they're all convicts, and they dont rinse the fucking soap off their dishes ( Teton Gravity Research Forums )and worst of all, they're all terrified of firearms.

And girls with aussie accents either sound very sexy, or really really obnoxious.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post

I bet you she eats vegemite.
    I BET YOU HER BOYFRIEND EATS HER PUSSY. WAPOA
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual

I wouldn't care if that chick talked like Fran Drescher.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Damn, Miranda Kerr represents the best of the Aussies and Vegemite the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual