Jackson this weekend, anyone?

Headed up Friday afternoon and sticking around through Monday; staying in town. I'd like to get a few pass runs in and a nice long xc ride of some sort; if anyone wants to play guide.

Oh, I'd be super appreciative of any trail suggestions the collective might have. I've never been, super stoked.

Thanks!

Just up there last week.

Jimmy's/PowerLine/Parallel is riding great.

Heard lithium is in good shape too, but didn't get a chance to ride it.

Best long XC ride is on the N side of the Pass (in town- Ferrins- Game- Cache is great too).

Park at the Stagecoach, ride up road trail to old pass road, then up singletrack to Phillips. Head out North on Arrow Trail to Phillips Ridge- ride out ridge to switchbacks (some work in progress here)- down down down to Fish Ck Road, then back to the Coach for your well-deserved beverage.

Rode Lithium and Blacks last weekend, both are in great shape. There was one tree down across Lithium near the bottom of the trail. There was a little bit of pushing through snow at the top, but should be gone by now. Stay left as you come down into the ravine near the top to avoid any snow in the bottom.

I'd show you around, but I can't hang with the crowds in town this weekend. Going climbing instead.

Edit: Keep your eye out for construction as well, there was an active dig area on one feature last weekend.

^^^yeah, I'm not much for crowds but I really, really want to get out of slc for the weekend.

Thanks for the trail beta everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    ^^^yeah, I'm not much for crowds but I really, really want to get out of slc for the weekend.
    You just moved there.

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    No Rhubarb Pie for you this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by wintermittent
    And furthermore. What is up with turkey bacon? Healthy bacon? Unpossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowsprite
    That is like masturbation. People resort to it when they can't have the real thing!