Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuperGaperWithaCherryOnTop View Post
    How do you know??? Supossedly he has hundreds of alias'

Brett has 100s of alias according to some senior citizen who can barely two finger type his logon and has wrongly banned some and accused many innocent mags of being brett due to splats lifelong pathological persecution complex.

I've seen a dozen splats. Conmen who have a very smooth and endearing personality with anger and hatred just below the surface. Everytime they fuck someone over, they rationalize it in their head. Either the mark deserved it for some reason, or, if an accident, its ok and doesn't have to be made right because the conman was nice to someone else, although usually for his own interest. Thus the conman believes he is a good person and becomes enraged when anyone antagonizes him or reminds him of his misconduct. Its not just ego or anger over normal folk not buying into the conmans perverted morality. Players rely on their rep to make the next play.

As can be seen by posts in this thread and many others, splats ability to play is suffering because people see who he really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Brett has 100s of alias according to some senior citizen who can barely two finger type his logon and has wrongly banned some and accused many innocent mags of being brett due to splats lifelong pathological persecution complex.

I've seen a dozen splats. Conmen who have a very smooth and endearing personality with anger and hatred just below the surface. Everytime they fuck someone over, they rationalize it in their head. Either the mark deserved it for some reason, or, if an accident, its ok and doesn't have to be made right because the conman was nice to someone else, although usually for his own interest. Thus the conman believes he is a good person and becomes enraged when anyone antagonizes him or reminds him of his misconduct. Its not just ego or anger over normal folk not buying into the conmans perverted morality. Players rely on their rep to make the next play.

As can be seen by posts in this thread and many others, splats ability to play is suffering because people see who he really is.
    As always, sweet irony Summit

Ya knows, someone said (posted) splat scams people. I googled splat scam and <his top secret name> scam and didnt find anything. Found something from like 3 or 5 (forget) years ago where he refunded someone's money + %4, think the persons alias was "truth". Wondered if this person was friends of Jer or blurred.

This post also made me wonder, has anyone seen splat and michael lish in the same room together

Dude, go boating or something. Step away from the computer for awhile.

Can someone remove this thread so everyone can pretend it never happened?
    Maybe it's just me, but lots of these comments ARE personal attacks on another posters character, and could be considered slander. But WTFDIK.

P.S The Wild West feel of the place is gone. Big Brother is more like it.

Splat - how many hours have you devoted to e-sleuthing IPs just in the past 50 days?

It's like the guy in A Beautiful Mind but without the brilliance.

Can someone remove this thread so everyone can pretend it never happened?
    Sounds like a job for Splat.

Like it or not, this thread is what Summertime on TGR is all about... keep up the good work boys!!

There is no shortage of cocksucking going on in this thread.
    Last edited by mitch_cumstein; 07-11-2010 at 11:52 PM.

I just want to know if BurnHard found his dog. Maybe the dog has SheRa's skiis? Maybe SheRa found her skis but she's not posting because she is all butt hurt and embarrassed because brett finally ran off with Summit. I mean we know he has a thing for dudes. And maybe that's not even Summit posting. Maybe brett has Summit's password and Summit is lying somewhere in the woods decomposing. Now that would be a cliffhanger.

I can't wait for season 6 of Summit County Drama.!!!
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

Couple questions:

First off I have no dog in this fight, other than I love TGR in all seasons, summertime just happens to bring more of the laughs...

- Most importantly, is Brett really banned, or does he just not bother with the drama here between June and October?

- Jer, did Splat really delete the PMSGear thread? That was epic. I still want my Jerantulas by the way. I have to prove to a couple people how core I am. While we're on the topic Jer, was Smokey McPole deleted too? Has he been reinstated?

- Why are there so many deleted posts in this thread? It's hard to follow when a deleted post shows up in someone's quote but is missing from the thread itself. Who keeps doing this? Why? Do you really have that much free time?
    I still call it The Jake.

Splat is not a very good moderator/admin.

Who'd have thunk it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

One more question: someone mentioned that the "old guard maggots" have gone to a different site? Which one? I'm not looking to eff it up, I just like ski websites.

Ps, it had better not be epicski or I'm going to be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    alpinezone, duh!

gunit130 Guest
    One more question: someone mentioned that the "old guard maggots" have gone to a different site? Which one? I'm not looking to eff it up, I just like ski websites.

Dude, they all went here: http://www.skinet.com/ski/forums

I know of it, not a member, but it's not public.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Sadly, for some of the people who've migrated off tgr it's worse than epicski ---Facebook.

The other one is like fightclub...
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Anyone notice our avitars have been changed? New not so subliminal hints from our mods?

Technically I think too many people have noticed and posted about the avatars being all fucked up for it to be subliminal.

blurred works in the summer...like all summer. This is TGR in the summer fo sho. Good times.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

I miss the Unibonger

You're right, PNW. I deleted the post and will let this go away.

Originally Posted by splat

Here's your backstory, Gaper....blurred and summit got to tag along on a story for powder that I was writing about six or seven years ago. The only reason I invited them was because they were such fucktards on powder's forums, I thought skiing with them would somehow influence them to act like normal maggots. My mistake. If they got the best shot for the story, their shot could accompany the story. And they could be in Powder. I traveled a couple thousand miles to Durango and back, put them up in my hotel room and told them it was $100 a head for the cat trip into the Wimenuche Wilderness. Having traveled some distance and put it all together, the guide and I rode that cat for free. When they found out the total was $300 for the trip and they had paid for it, they have been throwing the same shitfit on the forums since. Like six or seven years. They just cling to that shit and exaggerate the fuck out of anything that might make me look bad because I call out blurred for his alias bullshit. I was into travel and hotel about $1,500 for a story that would pay about $300 (this is why I hardly ever write anymore, I don't need to pay to be published. But it is a lot like making skis for no pay ). It is simply their style to take any little thing they can and blow it beyond out of proportion if you challenge their internet misbehavior, kinda like two year olds. I'm the guy willing to take the low blows these fucktards deal for the sake of the sane people who post here.

Shit, the only reason I took the mod job was because summit had volunteered for it and people were pm'ing and calling me to take it before summit handed the keys to the mod panel to blurred. I figured TGR420 had no clue of what they have pulled on forums in the past or was aware of blurred's multiple alias personality disorder, so I told 420 I'd take it. This is something that makes them seethe, I'm sure - someone in a mod position who knows their true nature. These two fucks, plus their like-minded pal jer (how they found someone as fucked up as them blows my mind but hey, it's the internet) make a conscious choice perpetuate the hate rather than act like the mostly well-intentioned majority of maggots on the board. I've never seen either of them support or help any maggot charity or cause, or give condolences to a maggot who has died, or has had a friend who died or any other maggot-oriented cause that has been posted here on the board. The self-centered selfishness they project is unbelievable for the mag crew in general and especially for those who've been around a while. I guess the awesomeness of their words and those of their aliases are enough to make them think they can rule TGR through a bit of stoke and a barrage of nuclear hate inducing posts. They think they can slander me from standing up to the alias bullshit they have been posting for years to build up their own deluded egos, but it ain't gonna happen. They'll do their level best to destroy my business to soothe the sickness they carry, but that won't silence me a bit.

What it really boils down to is that if someone supports the blurred/jer/summit fucktard cartel, I don't want their business. Plain and simple. But the customers I've had time and again over the years have said they can't stand the idiots, so I don't see me losing a thing. And when they get banned from here, there's a pretty good chance I won't even be the one who pulls the trigger.
    Shit - you already "pulled the trigger" on me twice.

You are a complete joke. Kinda like that PMSGear thread - remember how you thought that was so funny? Right before you deleted it?

Like I told a few people here - I was going to ease up on you because after your last meltdown I actually felt sorry for you. But man - you just won't shut up and let it rest, will you? You talk about "us" and "our" conspiracy to ruin your company. You do more harm to your business with your long-winded paranoid e-rants than "we" could ever do - even if "we" cared enough to actually try. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by Jer; 07-17-2010 at 10:23 AM.

^^^^^

Splat, with respect, I don't think this tack is going to work against the axis of psychosis arrayed against you.

More likely to make it far worse.

i'm still not skiing with any of you.