Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SPLÅT alias = unfunny.
    "A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    There really isn't a motherfucker on this board I'd really want to ban except Blurred
    Cool. Can I have my pair of Lhasa Pows now?

PS - Dr.Rockzo, Tamu and Smokey McPole ween't Blurred either. Yet you banned them. Is this like when you said my PMSGear thread was pretty funny, then you deleted it?

I've personally gone from thinking you were the world's biggest child/butthurt loser/sacred cow (when I was pwning you) to thinking you were a seriously delusional borderline paranoid schizophrenic (the past couple weeks when I was actually feeling kinda sorry for you). Currently I'm leaning toward the whole thing probably not being worth the effort. This much is for sure: while I didn't mind you up until your latest meltdown, I've always thought Blurred was pretty damn funny as well as a STOKEmiester.

Thanks for making my point, chickenshit.
    Now post up some more of that fourth grade level ski movie shit you call stoke.

jer, SPLÅT's post was long enough to figure out who is behind the alias. take a break, you're not coming off the whole thing much better either, you know.

this is the thread that keeps on giving

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    JONG newbies and his aliases might buy into blurred's alias chaos utopia vision, but a shitload of the longtime maggots have just quit coming here because of him.
    That pretty much sums it up for me.

Also, I will vouch for Splat 100% of the time. I'm sure most of you who have at least a few brain cells know that if Splat reveals who the aliases belong to, the person or people creating them will only begin again and create even more to fuck with all of us.

For the record, I am happy to call Splat my friend. He is one of the people I most look forward to seeing during maggot gatherings. He will always have customers in me and Lego, and all of you who are bashing on him and calling him a whiner, well, as far as I can tell you have no real reason to do so.

This place used to be fucking cool, so temporarily over-riding the self-moderation and actually banning people or IP addresses who make most of us more or less long-timers want to stay away is just fine with me.
    bc-lovah

Quote Originally Posted by divegirl View Post
    That pretty much sums it up for me.

Also, I will vouch for Splat 100% of the time. I'm sure most of you who have at least a few brain cells know that if Splat reveals who the aliases belong to, the person or people creating them will only begin again and create even more to fuck with all of us.

For the record, I am happy to call Splat my friend. He is one of the people I most look forward to seeing during maggot gatherings. He will always have customers in me and Lego, and all of you who are bashing on him and calling him a whiner, well, as far as I can tell you have no real reason to do so.

This place used to be fucking cool, so temporarily over-riding the self-moderation and actually banning people or IP addresses who make most of us more or less long-timers want to stay away is just fine with me.
    He's probably trying to bang you, the same way he tried to bang SheRa until blurred took her and started this butthurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Heheh... Pat still lives in 2004.

I live in a way swankier place now than that awesome place I put you up in for free. But I understand why you weren't grateful since I didn't have any blow to share with you.

I'm not 30 for a few more years, but you must be what, 65 by now? I guess your pubes aren't the only thing that are grey.

How's your living situation? Still in the trailer park at your ex wife's?

you know what, fuck all of you. i hereby refuse to ski with any of you fucks.

So.... is Splat really Blurred? Is this all just one super-long internet game?

(I've met Splat. He's real. I haven't met Blurred...)

P.S. Welcome to summer, TGR!
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

It seems that perhaps Splat is talking some shit, but not really saying that much. All pretty harmless in fact.

Conversely, it seems that Summit and whoever made the SPLAT alias, probably Jer, are talking pointed vindictive nasty personal shit, and trying hard to say a lot. Why are you guys coming out swing so many very low blows? Splat hasn't really said or done anything other than proclaim his deep dislike for Blurred and his desire to see him gone. And he has made that stand almost all alone. Yet the Summit faction are responding like nasty arrogant cunts?
    Life is not lift served.

I don't know about everyone else, but the only conclusion I've came to from all this drama over the last couple months is that I will never give my money to someone like Splat for a pair of skis.

I would rather put my money into quality that doesn't spend all of their time on the internet being but hurt and engaging in pointless drama that doesn't even matter.

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    you know what, fuck all of you. i hereby refuse to ski with any of you fucks.
    Tune out, f2f. You don't have the stomach for this shit.
    I think the world of you and I can respect that.

brosia, by all means, I wouldn't want your money, considering this is your crew.

Ah Pat, doesn't realize the drama he brings upon himself.

Some guy give him shit, Pat spazzes, an alias appears, Pat spazzes more and rants about Brett because everyone bad must be Brett, then Pat spazzes even more and attacks anyone who ever associated with Brett even if they weren't in the thread "fuck that Summit guy too!" then Summit responds and Pat bans Jer.

Seriously, I'd gotten to ignoring Pat for so long because it wasn't worth it after so many years despite the fact that he blatantly fucked me and a half dozen of my friends over then gloated about it. EXCEPT: thread after thread that I wasn't in where he talked shit about me because he associates me with Blurred and assumed the alias de jur was Blurred.

Then Pat wants to make fun of me because I was able to rent from my family for a year like 6 years ago? Interesting... so the dozens of mag's who have got there start in the mountains by sleeping on my couch even for months... are they mooches in your book too Splat?

Or maybe he is bitter that he has to live in a trailer park 30 minutes from a mountain. I guess he is bitter about how far you can make money go when you aren't mooching off your exes to scrape by so you can afford drugs, slots, prostitutes while occasionally hooking up someone publicly to hide all the subpar crap and late orders.

I'll take my life any day over being a miserable old coke addict has-been-who-never-was who lives a trailer park thinking of the next way to rip off some more maggots...

Quote Originally Posted by Your Attorney View Post
    Telling your "BRO" he's not tough enough?! Thanks for taking the reigns gramps!

Anyone that doesn't agree with Splat is "crew". lol, dumb old homo never was been.....
    Blurred, the biggest chickenshit on the board. Wow. You're such a big tough dude hiding like that.

gunit130 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    So.... is Splat really Blurred? Is this all just one super-long internet game?

Wait...Does this mean that we're not all Iceman anymore?

Some people contribute a lot to this board. Some contribute a little.
    Others detract from the quality of this board; and I think this place would be better without them.

Blurred certainly does contribute to this board, but I personally feel that his contributions are far outweighed by the huge volume of negative garbage that he adds to this fourm.

I believe that this community is a better place when he is not posting here, and I support Splat's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Ah P** *****, get's trusted to eliminate ad bots but instead uses the power to ban anyone he has a beef with.
    You aren't supposed to use his real name.

And there are a ton of people he obviously has a problem with that are still here.

The way Splat talks about Blurred one would think he is a evil genius criminal. Like Jeese James or ...

Quote Originally Posted by G View Post
    Wait...Does this mean that we're not all Iceman anymore?

Some people contribute a lot to this board. Some contribute a little.
    Others detract from the quality of this board; and I think this place would be better without them.

Blurred certainly does contribute to this board, but I personally feel that his contributions are far outweighed by the huge volume of negative garbage that he adds to this fourm.

I believe that this community is a better place when he is not posting here, and I support Splat's decision.
    dude's barely been around for the last 2 or 3 years. What is this negative garbage you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuperGaperWithaCherryOnTop View Post
    You aren't supposed to use his real name.
    That's the rule for 99% of the people here. The guy who has a company to sell skis to mags? His name is common knowledge, just like Max Gosey, Marshal Olson, Adam Barker, or Grant Gunderson.

Thanks for letting everyone know your fight to support blurred's endless alias attacks against maggots to intimidate them into not standing up to his bullshit by smearing their real names and businesses with no hint of self-restraint is the tone the board should have, summit. That's an awesome standard.

Try not to have an aneurysm trying to figure out new and exciting alias attack methodologies while I'm gone skiing, ya hear?

I feel left out.

Blurred never attacked me...

Rooster Guest
    What an ego boost for the guy when he returns after months away and finds everyone still obsessed with him. Anyway, I'm off to the coast...

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    I feel left out.

Blurred never attacked me...
    How do you know??? Supossedly he has hundreds of alias'